𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

Dear Harry,

The first day of school was not too bad was it? Ok, maybe not potions. I cannot understand why Professor Snape has to be so mean to the Gryffindors, especially you. I mean he is always kinda monotonous. Once my parents had to go somewhere for 3 days, and I stayed with the Malfoys. But then Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy had to go somewhere and me and Draco were stuck with Professor Snape, who was 'babysitting' us. Nothing fun; we were 5 and he made us read potion books and just stared  at us as if we would break something. 

Congratulations on making the team by the way. Your father was a Chaser, did you know that? You probably did. Maybe the quidditch skills run in the family? I'm also sorry how Draco treats you. 

As I sat there in the common room earlier, listening to Draco complaining about you, I was just thinking; will I turn evil. People say that all wizards and witches in Sytherin turn evil, bad, rotten. Will I be like that too? 

I know that just like all other gryffindors, you hate slytherins too. Draco might not be helping the case either. But you must know that he not really like this. He is just showing off and being a 'daddy's boy'. He is nice; deep down. 

Well there is still time. We have a whole of nice 7 years ahead of us. Maybe we could be friends after all?

Truly,

C.D