FACTS&BTS ABOUT THE STORY

Thank you so much to all the readers who reached this far into the story. I'm hoping that you all enjoyed reading Cordelia's story as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Here are some facts and stuff about Cordelia and the story. 

1. The appearance of Cordelia was never mentioned. I wanted the readers to be free to imagine Cordelia as she was. However, Harry does mention her having black hair and blue eyes, later on.

2. Cordelia was a hatstall. She was kind as a Hufflepuff, witty as a Ravenclaw, a bit brave as Gryffindor, and sly as a Slytherin. There were evidences in the book. Let me know in the comments, if you found em' all.

3. Cordelia's story was born before TRULY REALITY. TRULY REALITY is another one of my Fanfics. It is my first fanfic on Wattpad, and is still continuing.

4. At first, Harry never got the letter. In my first draft/idea, Voldemort would kill the owl while it was flying with the letter after Cordelia's death. But I changed the idea at the last moment.

5. The book was completed in 18 days. Excluding the epilogue, which was added a few days after.

6. There was no Epilogue. At first, I did not think of adding an Epilogue. I marked the book as complete. Then 14 days later, decided to add an Epilogue.

7. Cordelia and her parents. Cordelia was more formal with her father, than her mother. I tried to add it in, but don't know if it was evident. It is mentioned in the story, that she calls her parents as father and mum. The word father, giving out a bit of formality.

8. Cordelia did not appreciate her friends. This was due to the facts, that they were pureblood slytherins, who thought low of muggleborns and other people. She was only friends with them so that she won't be lonely, and because her parents wanted her to be friends with them.

9. Draco was the only friend she liked.

Thank you so much for reading, and make sure to check out my other Harry Potter Fanfic TRULY REALITY. 

Thank you so much for the love and support <333