1

Disclaimer: I've revised this story 3 years later. I didn't really like how I wrote this if I'm being honest. I'm making this *slightly* different.

You were walking around school premises when a bunch of cheering caught your attention. To be quite frank, it was a bunch of chanting and yelling. It wasn't out of the ordinary. It was this group of delinquents that caused havoc all around your middle school. They picked on you as well, always made fun of you despite you being one of them. What are those lame guy delinquents up to again? , You thought. Curiosity got the better of you, urging you to investigate the matter. "Yeah, kick his ass!" You turned the corner and immediately walked over to the nearby park where a group of high schoolers were bullying what seemed to be a middle schooler a year younger than you. I need to help him.

"What do you think you're doing, Misako? Didn't know you still started fights for no reason." He stopped kicking the boy and looked over at me with a smirk. "If it isn't L/N, look how much you've matured. I remember your weak ass from last year. You think you're a delinquent, huh? You're real funny for that. This ain't a lifestyle fit for a girl." You scoffed. "There's no limits to the lifestyle. It's a path I chose to take."

He and his friend burst into laughter. "Funny you say that, I'm affiliated with the Black dragons! We can kick your ass anytime we want." You raised an eyebrow. "What's stopping you then? You wouldn't want to give your gang a bad reputation but hitting a girl though, would you?" He took one big step, looking down at you. "All's fair here. We're having an underground fight later, you against me. Don't wuss out." You swiftly walked past him and helped the boy he was beating up to his feet. "Don't plan on it. See ya."

His group walked off. You led the boy to a bench, helping him sit down. "You alright?" Blood trickled out of his nostril. He nodded. "I'm okay. I'll just go to the nurse. Thank you...- what's your name?" You crossed your arms, examining his face. "Y/N. Tell me if they bother you again. I'll take care of it." He never told you his name or anything, but looked up at you with his lips that went into a thin line. "Are you... Used to them?" A silent nod was your response, as you glanced over at the school building. "Yeah. I've dealt with them for years on end. Don't worry about me though. I have to go, make sure to go to the nurse." He thanked you once more as you waved at him.

Hours passed, and you began to walk back to your middle school. You'd never admit this, but you were slightly nervous. You rang up a friend from elementary before showing up to your fight. A couple of rounds had gone by, it was only a matter of time before you would get called. Your friend immediately answered. "Hey, Y/N! What's up?" Your head turned to the left as glanced over at the audience. Your hiding spot was behind a wall. "I'm about to fight Misako, so we won't be able to hang out if this goes wrong." She gasped, horrified by the news you had just brought to her. "But Y/N, you can't! You're not that strong. Atleast you aren't now..", Hinata whined through the phone. "I know that much, but I'll try to hold out. I'll make it up to you when I can. Wish me luck." You hung up and put your phone in your backpack. Showtime.

Your palms began to sweat, your head hung low as you emerged and walked to what seemed to be an auditorium. All eyes directly went into you. "I'm surprised you showed up." You lifted your head, continuing to walked towards the center. "What made you think I wasn't? I'm not afraid of you." The crowd was silent, taking in the drama that was happening in front of them. "I dunno what gave you the confidence to say that, but you'll regret it." You shook your head shrugging. "I'll take that sentence to the grave."

You stood your ground directly in front of him. The crowd roared in excitement. This was something never seen before, a girl and a guy fighting in an underground fight. "Kick his ass, L/N! I'm betting my savings over here!" Some delinquents were rooting for you but most were cheering for Misako. It sort of made you feel bad, but he wasn't more popular than you were. "Bring it." He threw his cigarette on the ground. "Three, two, one... Now!" Once the countdown ended, you immediately uppercutted him. He was taken back, glaring at you. He tried to punch your shoulder, but missed. "Sloppy..," you muttered. His performance and fighting capabilities weren't exactly the best. It seemed like this would be an easy win. "What'd you say?!," he yelled.

"No wonder you have a group to back you up.. you can't handle a one on one fight. You definitely thought this would be easy."

Your words kept angering him. He was practically in a blind rage at this point. "Fuck you!" You smiled, dodging every single one of his attacks. His reactions time is slow. You held his fist directly Infront of your face. "You fell for it." That simple sentence confused you. But then he suddenly jabbed his knee into your stomach.

You held your stomach in pain, falling to your knees. "Nice try, bitch." Misako gripped your shirt and threw you down on the ground again. He stood infront of you, laughing. You got up slowly, but he punched you the second you did. Punch after punch, he didn't stop. Your vision was becoming blurry. Everything around you was dazed, your mind jaded and everything was spinning around you.

You tripped him with your leg. He fell to the ground and you immediately got ontop of him, punching his face with abrupt strength. Every single punch felt so good in your opinion, after all, it's what he deserves right? But after a solid minute, he threw you off of him. You backed away slowly when he approached you. "You're so in for it. To think a middle schooler could beat my ass. Let alone, a female. You're gonna pay."

He raised his fist, and was about to punch you when suddenly, Misako stopped. Instead, he turned around. You quickly noticed everyone was silent. What's going on?, you thought. "Who are you?!" You were still a little confused. The whole situation was weird. You quickly got up from the ground, crossing your arms. A short blonde boy and and a guy with a tattoo on his temple approached you and Misako.

"That's none of your business." The tallest of the pair said in a dull tone. The two approached you slowly. "You're in the way. Mikey doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in." They walked past Misako like nothing. "What are you talking about?!" He was just as confused as you were. Who are these guys? "Answer me, punk!" He grabbed the shoulder of the one with the tattoo. The tallest one out of the two pushed Misako. They began to fight, meanwhile the shorter one walked up to you. He leaned in, inches away from your face. He had short blonde hair and full black eyes. "Um..." He shoved you to the ground. You backed up a little, slightly scared. "What was that for?!"

"What's your name?" He looked down at you. For a short guy, he was pretty intimidating.  You were still processing what just happened and took a moment to register it. "I-um, Y/.. Y/N L/N. But, I prefer to be addressed by my first name, if you don't mind." You were slightly nervous, but more or less relieved. "I see...N/N." You gave him a confused look. "What?" He lowered himself down to your level and was practically on top of you. He clenched your hair, pulling you closer to him. You winced a little. Ow...

"Female delinquent, huh? I've never seen you." He had this creepy smile on his face. From the intimidated crowd, you heard that his name was Mikey. "I'm not in a gang, I just do my own thing. I always have." He pulled you in even closer. Way too fucking close, You thought. Warmth crept onto your face, your eyes darted in every direction. "I see. N/N, from this day onward, you're with me, okay?"

"What..?"