2

Without even thinking your decision through, you impulsively slapped him in the face and pushed him off of you. "G-get off! Have you heard of personal space?!" You were quite flustered, not that he cared. Mikey got up with a smile, yet his were locked onto you. "Even if you put up a fight, you're still going with me." He walked over to Misako, who was partially unconscious. "Are you the one hosting these underground fights?'' Mikey's smile faded once he confirmed it with a nod from the ground.

You expected him to have harmed you when you slapped him. But, instead he ignored it? The situation was a confusing one. Okay, what the fuck is going on? You flinched when Mikey hit Misako in the face. "Who even are you? Running underground fight is lame, especially if you're opponent is a girl. This better be the last time." You were extremely terrified. Misako was knocked unconscious in a matter of minutes.

Mikey's face had droplets of blood on it when he turned around to give you a smile. "Let's go, Kenchin. N/N, you're coming too! C'mon let's sort things out!" You were shoved forward by Draken. "I won't let you off the hook after you slapped Mikey, bitch." Oh, great.., you thought. "What'd you expect me to do? I have no idea who you guys are and I got scared." Draken glared at you. "You should even be thankful he took a liking to you." Whatever.. You rolled your eyes. It was getting dark outside. Atleast 8:00 PM, to be exact.

You followed Draken and Mikey slowly until they stopped. "Come to think of... That slap really hurt. It kinda bothered me, you know?" He smiled as he began to walk towards you. "I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to. I was spooked that's all." You stared at him for a moment. He only smiled back but, he was raising his fist. "I'm not scary!," he whined.

"There's no way you think that." You couldn't believe what just happened. "Maybe I'm a little scary. Just a little though!" He playfully punched your shoulder. He walked back towards Draken. Mikey turned around to face you with that simple, yet lovable smile. "But, You're lucky you didn't hit someone who fights back. I wouldn't have hurt you. You're a girl after all. I wouldn't dream of punching one, you know?"

You nodded, quickly apologizing for it again. "I am so sorry. I was just a little surprised with your arrival." He rubbed his left cheek in the spot you slapped him in. "It was a good slap! You have a strong hand. But, you're also too nice of a girl to be doing this type of stuff." You laughed sheepishly. "I just chose to live this way, I guess.." He smiled a little, glancing over at his friend. "Kenchin, there's a park nearby. I suggest we talk over there instead of the street. N/N, do you have a bike or anything?" You shook your head. "We'll share one." The thought of sharing a bike with him was slightly pleasing. He's a nice guy after all, it wouldn't hurt.

After arriving at the park, it was pleasantly quiet. You sat on a swing next to Mikey. Draken was getting something to drink at a vending machine, so it was just the two of you. "I want you to join Toman." You looked up from your phone. "What's that?" He tapped his foot on the ground, giving himself some small momentum. "It's my gang! I formed it a couple of months ago... we don't have a lot of members but I would love to have you in it! We're a good gang, we just run around and find people to join though. You should accompany me on my journey."

You gave him a small smile. "If that's what you want, then I will. I've never heard of a good delinquent group, so this is a first. Hopefully it stays that way once it gets bigger." Mikey began to laugh. "Wanna promise on that, N/N?" He held out his pinky finger. "You're like a little kid. But it's adorable." You interlocked pinky fingers. But, you quickly pulled away realizing you had prepared yourself a snack this morning that you hadn't eaten yet. You reached for it, unzipping it to reveal a two fish shaped snacks.

Mikey snatched them from your hand. "Hey, Mikey!" He unwrapped the plastic. You quickly slapped his hand and snatched them back. "I was going to offer you it! Don't just take it from me." He scratched the side of his head. "I'm sorry...."

His eyes lit up when you split it in half and gave him a piece of dorayaki. Draken was walking towards the two of you. "I'm back, sorry I took so long. Just don't mind the vending machine and take the milk tea." Draken handed you a can. You looked over at the vending machine. The glass was broken, so you assumed he just smashed it open. Oh!

"Oh right, Draken you want some? It's red bean, I hope you don't mind." You handed him the read bean filled pastry. He nodded, taking it into his own hands. "It's my favorite flavor, it doesn't matter. These look homemade, did you make them?" You nodded while opening the can of milk tea. "My parents are overseas, so I do everything myself. I completely forgot I made them this morning.."

"These are good. You should make them for our Toman meetings!" Mikey's eyes shimmered with happiness. He jumped up from the swing. "You should meet our other friends! They're the captains of Toman. I think we'll also make you a division captain!" You almost choked. You covered your mouth. "There's more? Can I meet them right now?"

"Let's go! Kazu lives nearby, we'll just call everyone to go over to his house!"

That night, you had met every single person in the gang. They were nice, surprisingly enough. Everything was so nice. So far you bonded with Baji the most, but the group itself was just a bind created like no other. You wouldn't get to enjoy any of this, though. In just a matter of years, everything would go to shit. Watching the majority of your friends die, or go down a path they weren't supposed to drove you to want to have a second chance. All you wanted was to save them, especially one boy.

Mikey.