CHAPTER 008

•••

•••

NO ONE P.O.V

"Gone? What do you mean gone?!" Rose asks in disbelief as she looks around the room. Empty. Jimin is gone and no one notices it.

"I'm so sorry." Rose rub her face and sigh. "Bring me to the security room" she glanced at the person in front of her. "now."

•••

Rose looks at the computer as she looks at the CCTV screen. Picture Jimin sneaking out and running out from the building soon after.

Rose went from one CCTV to another. The last recording of him is him stoping a taxi before riding it and leaving. "086-001" she mutters to herself.

She soon leaves the room and pulls out her phone. She calls someone and quickly says, "sehun track a vehicle with the number 086-001 and delete every CCTV clip that displays park Jimin's face starting from yesterday."

She ends the call and rushes to the car. She enters it and a notification pop on her phone. She clicks on it and Jimin's location being tracked down appears.

He's not so far, but he's moving. Too fast. Rose didn't waste any time and started the car. She steps on it and the car moves at full speed.

•••

Jennie just stood Infront of the apartment, Taehyung took out her bag and hand it to her which she takes it with small thanks. "Have you heard from Jungkook?"

He asks but she shakes her head as a no. "He didn't answer my calls, how about you?" He did the same "he didn't answer mine too" Jennie sigh, "hope, he is fine"

"He will be fine" Taehyung muttered as he stands Infront of her. "Go, you should rest, don't stress yourself." She could feel something in her stomach.

She huff and grab her bag as she walks away. "Give me a call, if you don't mind!" He joke. "Call my ass!" Jennie spat without looking at him as she slam the apartment door.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow as he smiles like an idiot. "Maybe, it's the time of the month" His phone suddenly rang, he pull it out from his pocket and checked the caller ID.

Jimin...

•••

Jisoo slams the file on the table, frustrated. She barely does anything. Seokjin is making her his servant. She doesn't know anything. He just told her to make coffee. Organize files and Clean his bookshelves.

She knows that Seokjin is toying with her. "Miss Kim, director Kim wants to meet you," one of the employees said. Jisoo took a deep and force a smile before nodding.

"This bastard." With that, she walks and enters his office. "What do you want?" She asks rudely while crossing her arm. Seokjin looks at her. "What's with the tone? I'm your partner."

Jisoo scoff, "partner? Do you even know what does it mean? Having a partner means sharing, discuss and fair treatment! Not me making you a cup of coffee!" She glares angrily

Seokjin just stares at her, the smile is still there. He stood up from his seat. He slowly took a step towards her. When they are face to face both of them didn't break eye contact.

Jisoo becomes surprised when Jin snaps his finger in front of her face and claps his hand in excitement soon after. "That's the spirit! I need a partner who can talk back to me! Like you!"

Jisoo frown at the statement. Jin turn his back from her and let out a laugh before walking towards the window. He stood Infront of it and stare down at the busy street.

"What-" Jisoo was cut off when Jin say "wanna hear a story?" He asks without looking at her. Jisoo didn't reply, she just keep silent. Urging him to continue.

"Do you know a cartoon named 'my little pony'?" Jisoo's frown went deeper by the sudden odd question. "What a lovely story, isn't it?" Jin glance at her.

"But you would never know the truth in everything. The story between two siblings, where is the older become loved and the youngest become forgotten. Where the younger become a villain due to unfair treatment that she gets." He paused.

Jin turns his body towards her. "I wonder why did that make her evil?" He walks towards her and bends down to her level. "What do you think?" He asked as he push a bit of her hair to the back of her ear.

"What are you implying?" Jisoo asks as she stares at him in the eyes. "I'm not the bad guy Jisoo-ah... 'they' are. Not me." With that, he walk past her and left the room.

Jisoo stood there silently. She look at nothing particular and let out a deep sigh. She glance at the door and thought to herself.

Who are 'they'?

•••

Jungkook finish off the last drop of the soju he hissed in satisfaction by the burning sensation in his throat. He is sitting at the edge of the bridge, a few bottles of soju that are still not opened is beside him.

He reaches out for another bottle of soju. He was about to open it when he suddenly remember. 'Who are you?' he forms a small smile upon remembering the incident.

She sure is one hell of a woman.

He didn't hesitate and chugged down the soju. He hissed in satisfaction once again. He reaches out in his pocket and pulls out his phone. He switches it on. In a sec, a load of notifications appears on his screen.

"What's with them?" He ask himself as he saw a lot of miss calls from Taehyung and Jennie. He wanted to call Jennie but when he glanced at the time it shows 2.34 a.m.

He decide that it's not a proper time to call them so he left a message instead. 'sorry, my phone is broken and I can't answer your call. Let's talk tomorrow."

He hit the send button and decide it's time for him to leave. He stand up and turn around to leave but he widen his eyes when an unknown male stood Infront of him with a knife.

The male suddenly strikes him but out of instinct jungkook defends himself and successfully unarmed the male. Luck isn't on his side, he lost his balance and slip from the bridge.

He manages to grab on something but he might have injured his shoulder. He groans in pain but still holds out. The unknown male stood there while looking at him.

Jungkook widens his eyes when the male suddenly pulls out a gun. He didn't even hesitate and pull the trigger. Jungkook let go and fall from the bridge.

The last thing that he saw is a snake tattoo on the male's wrist. With that, he falls deep into the lake and everything turns black.

•••

Thoughts?