CHAPTER 034

•••

•••

NO ONE P.O.V

"We're doomed, the NIS team, and that damn Seokjin is here. They're going to search the building!" Yugyeom says as he quickly runs out of the building.

Felix looks at BangChan upon hearing what Yugyeom says. BangChan keeps silent for a moment before glancing at Jimin, who is looking at them in confusion.

•••

"Start the search, now!" Jin demand as all of the NIS agents starts moving throughout the building. Yugyeom runs to the back of the building.

He look up at the tall building, seeing one of the windows open on the second floor, he didn't waste any time and started climbing up the building with bare hands.

•••

Felix went to the door and peek out at the door as BangChan start packing their stuff, Jimin didn't really know what is going on, but one thing for sure

It's something bad.

Felix pulls out his gun but BangChan is quick enough to stop him. "Felix doesn't." He said as he shook his head instantly. Felix slowly nod and put his gun away.

"What's going on?" Jimin asks in concern. "The NIS is here probably because of you and Rose-" he cut himself off as he remember something and jimin seem to be the same.

"Rose."

•••

Yugyeom grunts as he uses all his strength to pull himself up to the window. He was about to enter when someone suddenly open the door and a group of NIS enter the bathroom.

Yugyeom let himself go as he hide from the NIS while holding himself. A small grunt left his lips taking one of the NIS's attention as the said person stepped towards the window.

He looks out of the window as sweat slides down Yugyeom's cheek, struggling to hold himself out from the bridge of the window and struggle to not make a noise

After a good 2 minutes, the person leaves as Yugyeom uses all his strength once again and pulls himself up. He enter the window and fell inside the toilet.

Slow grunt left his lips, as he put away the sniper and breath heavily. He looks around the toilet, finding it empty. Yugyeom stands up and walks towards the door.

Peeking out a little bit, Yugyeom listens to a little conversation. "You have check here?" One of the males say. "Yes, it's empty." The other reply.

"I'm gonna use it for a moment, meet you later." The male says before stepping to the toilet. Yugyeom lean into the wall as the door opened.

The male entered the toilet, wearing the NIS jacket with a cap, oblivious to the fact that he is not alone. Yugyeom grabbed the male's mouth taking him off guard and choke his neck.

A muffled scream could be heard by him but not by the people outside the toilet. After a few seconds of struggling the male pass out and Yugyeom slowly put him to the ground.

The next moment you know, Yugyeomstepsp out from the bathroom with the male's cloth and a cap covering his face as he walks away from all of the NIS agents as if it was nothing.

Leaving the unconscious male lying on the ground in the toilet with nothing but a pink boxer.

•••

A police siren could be heard at the end of the bridge, the huge explosion and accident had caused a slight panic for the citizen, they call the police and the firefighter.

They are searching the ocean wanting to know what exactly is the cause of the explosion, the police station is quite hectic as people go in and out from the place.

"It's Lalisa Manoban's car, the CEO of JOGEON Enterprise" One of the forensic team members informed. "What? That lawyer?" The detective asks.

"Where is she?" The detective asks once again. "We haven't found any trace of her but we haven't finished the searching." His team member says.

"Sir, t-the... The SEF (Special Elite Force) of Korea is here." Someone says as soon as they enter the room, the detective frown "what are they doing here?"

They all walk out from the room only to be greeted by the SEF team leader. The team leader shows a warrant paper towards them before saying.

"The SEF will take over the case about the explosion, we will take all the evidence, and please cooperate and don't tell anyone about what did you guys know."

The detective stared at them before sighing and nodding "if this is very important, we won't argue and surrender." He says earning a nod from the team leader.

The SEF start gathering the evidence as no one stop them, the team leader went to the detective and offer him a handshake "thank you for your cooperation."

•••

Jungkook pulls Lisa under the bridge thanks to the rope that connects them. Jungkook instantly opens Lisa's helmet and the cloth that is covering her eyes.

His cloth is drenched, so did hers. Jungkook's breath is heavy as he checks Lisa's pulse, he sighs in relief as he finds her safe and alive.

Jungkook peeks outside the bridge to see if the police are there, seeing no one is there Jungkook hides under the bridge once again. He pull out the earpiece and put it in his ear.

"Yugyeom? BangChan? Felix? if someone is there please answer." After a few moments of silence, Jungkook knows something is wrong and he needs to be there.

He tsk and peek outside when a siren could be heard outside the bridge. Instead of seeing Police Jungkook see the SEF, he instantly sighs in relief.

"Thank god, Thank you, commander." He whispers to himself in relief before crawling towards Lisa and starts checking on her once again.

"you're safe lalisa, I'll be away for now... please, be safe and heal yourself first," Jungkook says while cupping her cheek, he stares at her as if it is their last meet.

and kiss her forehead.

After doing so, he slowly put her head down and chuckle. "Sorry, I can't help myself." He whispers before putting her hair behind her ears

"I think we need to check under the bridge!" Jungkook heard one of them say as he was slowly back off as he glance at her once again.

He left.

•••

Thoughts?

I think I'm going to double update because this story is getting excitinggggggg