Comfort plushies

I DELETED THIS THE FIRST TIME. I DELETED A 2000 WORD STORY. AAH.

No-ones POV

Ranboo sat there, he didn't know what he was doing. He never did. He wanted to vent out his feelings to someone, or at least something. He knew no-one would listen, though. Techno and Phil already had enough on their hands, Ranboo being one of them, so adding even more onto that would crush him to his very being. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the loud, iron door above him open.

~Techno POV~

I stared at the sad ender child infront of me. "Hey, is everything alright? You haven't left this little cottage of yours for a week, tops. What's up?" The ender boy kept staring at me with a guilty face. What did he even have to be guilty about? I noticed he was holding something red and green. I stared at it for a few seconds. He didn't like that, presumably, because he set it gently next to his leg, just so I couldn't see it.
"Whatcha got there?" I asked curiously.
"Just some stupid doll.." he replies, slightly irritated.
Okay, so something was definitely wrong. He was never mad, or sad, especially around me or Philza. "..Right, seriously, what's up with you? You're not acting like your usual self at all."

~Ranboo POV~

I wonder why Techno cared about my feelings so much? It was most likely nothing, though. Probably some kind gesture Phil forced him to do. Although, something told me he actually wanted to help, but I shouldn't be silly. I mean, Technoblade, the fierce, blood-thirsty 'villain' I saw on the battle field, what could go through his head to care about someone other than himself and Phil? Especially me. I contribute absolutely nothing to this world. Yet, someone so focused on making a big impact, good or bad, wanted to help.
"Are you just gonna stay there, orrr..?"
I heard a monotone voice from the side of me ask.
"Gah- sorry! I zoned out again. I'm so stupid."
I rub the back of my neck awkwardly. The pink-haired piglin looks at me concerned.

           ~Technoblade POV~ 

"..Well if you need someone or literally anything to talk to, Phil and I are here for you. Most-likely you'd not like to tell a physical person, I speak from experience, but you can have some plushies of us if you want."
I realise how weird that sounds after I finish speaking, and Ranboo seemed to feel the same way, as his face was no longer filled with guilt, but confusion.
"Hey, wait, I know how weird that sounds, but hear me out, okay? Phil makes plushies of people on the SMP when he's bored, he's actually quite good at it too. Anyways, back to the point, when I was younger and dealing with the voices, I would vent about it to my toys, so Phil made plushies of my brothers and him. Instead of talking to my toys, I would talk about it to the plushies of him and Wil. Kinda weird how well it worked, honestly."
I think I lost Ranboo 3 words in, as he looked at me with a dazed look. "A-anyways I came here to ask you if wanted to come look for some woodland mansions with us, we're burning them afterwards~!"
I unintentionally sounded like a psychopath at that last bit, but hey, I probably am, so no harm in it, I guess.
"No thanks. I already have enough totems, and I don't feel like walking out 100,000 blocks again."
He tried to hide a strain in his voice. How pathetic and sad. I wanted to feel bad for him, I really did, but no doubt he's gonna betray me some time in the future. I walk over and place the plushies of Phil and I next to him, before going for the exit of his basement. "Bye, Ranboo. Tell me if those plushies work, by the way."

                 ~Ranboo POV~

I watched as the pinkette climbed the ladder and left me alone. Again. I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to suppress any noise I may make. Technoblade wasn't too far away, if he heard the hissing or shriek of an enderman, he'd definitely know something was up. I let the burning tears fall down my face, the fiery sensation I was too used to. Almost too much for my own good. I stare at Philza's plushie then Technoblade's. I wonder why he gave them to me. I release my hand from my face, making a small hic noise, luckily not being loud to be heard unless you were right there, next to me. They were crazy detailed, too. Philza is really good at sewing. Probably because he's old, though. Actually, how old is he? I never asked because I thought it would come off as rude. Anyways, I pick up the Technoblade plushie and play with the hair for a bit. I want hair like that. Long, soft, pretty. Instead I have to deal with messy and short hair. I can't blame anyone but myself for that one, though. I used to cut it with daggers everytime it got up to my shoulders. I was always told that boys shouldn't have long hair, it was just for girls. Bad habit, I guess. I place the two across the room from me. Speaking of them, I should check if the real life versions have left yet. I climb the ladder and look out the window, barely seeing the duo in the distance, walking away from the cottages. I let out a sigh of relief, and go back to my basement, only to be greeted by two plushies staring at me.
"Oh, hello."
why'd I greet them? They're not even real.
"So, what's it like? I mean, you obviously won't answer, but what's it like not having any worries? Must be nice, huh? Haha. This whole place really messed my mind up. I wonder if I didn't come here? What would be different? I wonder if I would've been happier, or maybe even dead. That would be nice, wouldn't it? I just don't know anymore. Am I really the bad guy, traitor, mistake that Dream claims me to be? I don't want to believe it, but he's been right about everything so far. I wonder if Philza made one of me as one of you guys. No, I shouldn't be silly. He only makes them of people he cares about. Why would I be one of them? I just live here. Man, I was really foolish to think I'd mean something to anyone other than Dream."(in this story Dream tricked Ranboo into thinking he was the only one who cared about him, kind of like what he did with Tommy in exile.) Foolish.. that sounds familiar. Oh. Foolish. The totem-shark-god guy. "Do you guys know Foolish? Did Phil make one of him? He's a nice guy, he builds things for people, and has some builds of his own. I feel bad for Technoblade, though. Everyone betrays him in the end. Tommy, Tubbo, oh, Tubbo.. how am I gonna tell him about Tubbo? I'm literally married to his worst enemy and have an (adopted) son with him! I gained his trust and just throw it away like it's trash! Maybe I am the villain. Maybe I don't deserve people's trust." I realised what Technoblade meant now. It was easier to vent out to something.. but maybe I shouldn't of done everything at once.
"Oh god.. I feel dizzy.."
but before I can figure out why, everything goes hazy and I pass out.