Ranboo's Limbo

(This story isn't original, it's a concept from a person on tumblr, I just added on it)

~No-ones POV~

Ranboo opened his eyes to a dark, obsidian room. Water was dripping. He didn't know where from, though. First it was behind him, then far away, then it sounded like it was above him. His glowing eyes, no longer glowed, instead they were dull, lifeless. In some way, I guess they were lifeless. The room could seem like it would never end, but then be as small as a toy box the next. Ranboo wanted to stand up, but he couldn't. His legs felt like they were constantly in scorching hot lava. How'd he get here? He was just with Tubbo. Tubbo. He was the one with brown hair, right? Horns, a fluffy, little tail? He likes bees.. or was it butterflies? No, it was wolves, wasn't it? God, he couldn't remember. What a freak. Imagine not remembering your husband. He had a son, or maybe it was a pet. It was a skeleton. Or, a pig? Maybe a fusion of the two. He'd die to see them again. The water falling got louder, then silent, then even louder. It was taunting him. Why was he so afraid of the water? What could it do to him? Lava was the one that hurt. No, maybe water was the burning one. Wasn't it supposed to be cold? He was wearing a ripped dinosaur hoodie. In marker, a message on his sleeve, it read 'I'm your bee, you're my boo'. That was stupid. His name was Ran. Not Boo. Boo was someone else. Boo was pure, white, lovely, sometimes mean. He was boo, black, weak, soft, forgetful, and so sensitive. (Literally black and white, by the way, not as in the skin colour) He was.. cold? Maybe he felt lonely. Or abandoned. The obsidian walls, they reeked of gunpowder. They had faint things drawn on them. 'Dream' 'Smile' 'forget' 'goodbye' ':)'. Eerie. He didn't like it.
"Hello? Who is Dream? Forget? What am I forgetting? Why goodbye? Did I leave someone behind?"
His voice just echoed around the box. It was distorted, broken. He felt nothing in here. He, himself, felt like nothing. He was so powerless in here, nothing to help him.
"What do the smiles mean? Is it something to do with this 'Dream' person? I think I know someone called Dream. He was the blonde person. Was it.. pink hoodie? No, that was someone else. Red? No, that doesn't seem right."
It's all he could imagine. A figure, bloodied hair, red hoodie, black mask. He didn't look like someone you'd first think of when you hear the word 'dream'. Maybe it was talking about dreams. Literal dreams. Why were they important? The scratches that formed the words, faded away. It was gone. He couldn't remember anything, but that smiley face, it still lurked in his mind. It reminded him of a book. A book? Why would.. why would some smiley face a toddler drew symbolise a book?
"Ranboo!"
A scared voice screamed from.. somewhere. Where though?
"RAN! LISTEN TO ME!"
Ran? He wasn't Ran. He was Boo. The place seemed to crumble and shake after the voice disappeared. Then he started falling. Falling into a void. It had stars, purple eyes, towers, and... crystals?
"Boo? Are you okay? Please.. I don't want to lose you.."
he woke up in a person's arms. They seemed much smaller than him. He put a hand on the person's shoulder. His whole body ached and burned. "Oh my god! Thank god you're awake! I thought I was gonna lose another friend.. I couldn't handle that.."
the person had brown hair. He wore a green version of the hoodie he wore. Behind him stood a tall figure with pink hair. Another was blonde, he had wings. Another blonde person stood there watching, he was wearing red. Red. Like that Dream person.
"Hey.. where am I..?"
The ender hybrid asked.
"You're home. Please, never scare me like that again."
The person hugged tighter, if that was possible. Maybe he just needed to sleep this one off. Everyone seemed to be crying, or atleast trying to humble themself. He felt a wave of guilt. For letting this person cry so much. They obviously cared about him a lot.
"Hey, calm down, alright? I promise I won't be leaving anytime soon."
He said, trying to comfort the goat hybrid.
"You better not. Keep that promise, or I'm stealing everything you own and never giving it back,"
they said, sniffing almost every word in. The blonde figure with wings walked over and picked Ranboo up, out of the boys reach.
"Let's get you to bed, alright? Don't jump into water again. Especially when it kills you,"
they told him with a smile, but also a serious face.
"..I'll try, but I don't think it's in my control."

~818 words~
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not shipping the minors, that's very bad. Everything that happens in the story is strictly platonic.