allyway

8:34pm

23 Gays

Tiredbunny: Did Lucas actually leave to find him

Xiaojun: He's not in the dorms

Tiredbunny: It's been like 4 hours since 5pm

Tiredbunny: How does he know Jungwoo will still be there

OhDaddy: Well he's not here so where else would he go

Tiredbunny: Idk shopping? 

Cupid: Shopping at this hour really

Tiredbunny: All I'm saying is that it's pointless going now

Tiredbunny: Were better off finding him tomorrow 

JapanKing: Well you know Lucas

JapanKing: He's not gonna stop until he knows Jungwoo's safe 

Rappermaknae: Were gonna end up with two missing members now

Moomin: Kun and Taeyong are gonna love this

Tiredbunny: I'm going back to my movie

Tiredbunny: I Can't be bothered with this shit

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

8:56pm

23 gays

Sushi: Guys I think I found him

Sushi: I'm gonna talk to him

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

9:03pm

"Jungwoo?" Lucas's voice echoed throughout the pitch-black alleyway. He only saw a figure, and that figure, he focused his gaze onto. The figure didn't speak but huffed out a thick cloud of smoke float towards him. He recognized the disgusting smell from anywhere, it smelt like burnt tobacco.

"Jungwoo, what are you doing...?" Lucas's voice cracked, and unsatisfied with no response, he started walking towards the figure. He knew that Taeyong would never let him come here and that Kun and Ten didn't believe anything that was written on the sticky notes. But a few days prior to Jungwoo's disappearance, he noticed that Jungwoo held himself back from speaking whether it was in real life during practice or on the group chat. His behavior was strange. And Jungwoo would never, never wear black clothes but suddenly now his whole closet was only black.

"Go away." A whisper made it through, and Lucas felt a crack form in his heart as he knew that he was right; the figure standing away from him with a cigarette in his hand, was Jungwoo. A part in Lucas held him back and almost convinced him to just leave and tell Taeyong about this, the other part of him forced him to stand his ground and help Jungwoo. The longer he waited for Jungwoo to make another action or to say something else, he thought about the amazing memories he created with the older. They had the best bond and were way too close for Lucas to just leave. The increasing noise of sniffing pulled Lucas closer to Jungwoo. He reached out for Jungwoo's hand not expecting it to be so cold and shivering. Lucas ripped away from the cigarette from Jungwoo's grasp and felt his heartbeat gradually grow slower when the other melted into his embrace.

"Everything will be okay, I promise, Jungwoo." Lucas's arms tightened around Jungwoo but not in a way to make the older uncomfortable. He realized as he was holding the other that a small tear escaped from his eye. He felt his shirt get wet too from Jungwoo's crying but he didn't care.