Making amends

Why did he do it?"

He didn't respond but hugged Johnny closer, hoping the whimpers from him would stop. They'd been best friends for too long yet Jaehyun had never seen Johnny like this. It would be easier to push all the blame on Ten and his actions but it all seemed like a misunderstanding.

"You should talk to him,"

"I-I can't!" Johnny exclaimed, lifting his head up from Jaehyun's embrace to reveal tears streaming down his face. "He cheated, Jaehyun. He cheated on me!"

"Shhh..." Johnny melted back into Jaehyun's arms and stayed there for a good 30 minutes, whimpering and aggressively sobbing. Jaehyun didn't say anything furthermore but remained in an uncomfortable position to comfort his hurting friend.

"He's so stupid! A-And he wants to get back with me even though he kissed someone else?! I thought I could trust him..." Johnny ranted with his voice breathing every now and then, Jaehyun waited for Johnny's temper tantrum to end before speaking. But he didn't speak after Johnny went silent, probably stuck in his own head.

Jaehyun believed that this could all be fixed soon. He had no idea who was to blame and rather chose to ignore it. It definitely was not Johnny's fault and though Johnny hated Ten for what he did, neither of them watched what happened and were forced to be spoon fed by the dreamies.

Jaehyun blinked and found himself coming back to reality, feeling Johnny's hot breath and wet tears drying up on his shirt. But Johnny didn't move or weep, he was asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I'm sorry for what I did,"

Ten bowed his head down to the two males sitting in front of him. Yet neither of the two responded before Ten spoke again. "Seriously...I don't know what got into me and I wasn't thinking right, I'm so sorr-"

"Don't dwell on it, it's fine." Doyoung spoke sympathetically. Taeil nodded beside him,

"We both know that you know, you and us two are in relationships and you said you were in the heat of the moment. As long as you don't actually have feelings for Kun, then everything's okay for now."

"For now?" Ten questioned, tilting his head and earnt an almost immediate response.

"Other than making up with Johnny, you should talk to Haechan...he seems really down," Taeil continued as all three of them got up from the couch.

"I'll talk to him right now," Ten decided in the moment but raised an eyebrow at the frown he was given by Doyoung. He hugged them both goodbye and before he left their dorm, Doyoung leaned closely to Ten's ear to whisper, "Try to come out in one piece, yeah?"

"I-I'll try!" Ten dashed away and processed what the hell Doyoung just said. He took small steps towards the dreamies dorms, fiddling with his fingers.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _

Ten knocked the door a few times before walking in after receiving no response, he had to talk to Haechan and he was not going to let anything stop him now. Ten wandered around the dorm with his eyes carefully examining the rooms he walked past. His feet came to a stop when he heard giggles presumably from Haechan near the last room in the hallway.

"Haechan?"

"What are you even doing here?!"

"Uh...Hi?"