Johnten

Tytrack and Fthefruits private chat

Fthefruits: I need help

Tytrack: What's wrong

Fthefruits: I don't know how to make it up to Johnny, he won't talk to me

Tytrack: What are some of his Favourite things/ places

Fthefruits: There's this coffee shop near the park that he always goes to, he also loves going to amusement parks

Tytrack: What about the movies, does he like going there

Fthefruits: Yeah why

Tytrack: How about you plan a Johnny day

Fthefruits: What is that

Tytrack: a day where you do everything Johnny loves, You can go to the coffee shop in the morning then go to a amusement park, find somewhere for dinner then go to the movies 

Tytrack: It might not fix everything but it's a start

Fthefruits: It's a good idea but how am I supposed to convince him to spend a day with me if he wont even talk to me 

Tytrack: Leave that to me, you get everything ready 

Fthefruits: Thank you, your amazing

Tytrack: I know

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Johnny? Please open the door. I know you're In there..."

Ten's voice croaked, knocking softly on the door yet no answer was heard back.

"I can hear you crying, just please, open the door and give me a chance to fix this please..."

From inside the room Ten could hear feet shuffling until they were heard beside the door, opposite to where Ten stood with a pumping heartbeat.

"G-Go away...I don't w-want you here..."

"Please, please, please, just let me make this right..." Ten begged, his voice cracked as he noticed a whimper escape from Johnny, "Let me make it up to you, I can't lose you, not like this...at least let me explain before we say goodbye..."

"Why did you do it? W-Why?"

"I don't- I wasn't thinking straight, something came over me a-and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Go away...you're not worth my tears..."

Ten sighed with his droopy eyes falling to the ground, and stepped away from the door, "Look, I know I fucked up badly but if there's any chance, any chance at all, that I can fix this, meet me in the living room in an hour."

Ten waited for a response but when he didn't get one, and with that, he left, hoping Johnny would take into consideration of his massive request.

AN HOUR LATER

"Calm down, Ten, your gonna give yourself a heart attack." Taeyong chuckled from his spot on the couch, legs crossed with a cup of hot, boiling tea.

"Calm?! How the hell am I supposed to be calm? What if he doesn't come? What if I did all this for nothing?" Ten said while pacing around the room with shaky hands.

"Then we'll think of something else, now come sit down you giving me a headache with all your walking," Taeyong patted the spot next to him with a comforting, warm smile and no surprise, Ten obliged and took no time to sit down beside Taeyong.