˗ˋ 02

–'episode one'–
–'part 2'–

────────────⊱◯⊰────────────

Everyone remained in their seats, waiting for someone to have the guts and go on the stage first. I wanted to go first but she wasn't the one with those guts. Many others asked their unit mates if they should go first but they were still hesitant. "Should we go first?" I heard sunoo say followed by Daniel asking EJ "Do you want to go?" but he seemed unsure. 

"Should we just do it?" asked another. At that time someone got up and walked to the stage taking the other by surprise. As if he'd assured everyone some got up to follow but sat back down.

"He must be so nervous," Jay said to me while I looked at Seon as the stage he was on started moving. After getting his mic set on he came back and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Seon, I'm 22 years old and my strengths are Chinese, English and songwriting. Thank you." I didn't know he wrote lyrics, I looked at him while the 13 behind him started drilling a meaning in my head. Only 13 people could get in, what's if I didn't.

I was pulled away from my thought when my dear friend BOB said "Let the performance begin, Stand by" as if no one had already heard his voice before, they let out surprised reactions.

'This is scary' I tell myself. Got7's Lullaby started playing and Seon from nervous turned into a bit smiley. Everyone speculating on him made me nervous even if I wasn't performing. I decided to just watch the performance. 

Jay and Sunghoon didn't look like they liked it. Despite not really being impressed I clapped. "We'll now begin the voting" bob interrupted. "What should we do?" someone questioned, "This is hard," said the person sitting beside Sunoo. This is hard, I can't deny that. "If Choi Seon deserves to enter I-Land, please raise your hands" I looked everywhere but Seon feeling guilty because of my decision. 

Lee Geonu was the first to raise his hand, I argued with myself but ended up being the second one to raise their hand, after that almost everyone had their hands up. The ground lit up with a 3'2'1. "The voting is closed" I sighed not wanting to be the next to perform.

"Participant Choi Seon may enter I-Land" the voice continued. Relief covered Seon's face as he bowed. When he came back to his seat the cube by his feet was lit up. 

The number 13 turned into an 12 with a loud sound that made me almost whimper, almost. Everyone realized it would be better to go first rather than last now. "Should we go now?" I didn't know who asked that because I was too busy mentally screaming at myself. 

"Second participant, please move to the stage," bob said. Many got up but Jay and Sunghoon got there first. They still agreed to play 'rock paper scissors to decide. 

"Hello!" they said in unison "We are Jay and Sunghoon," they said one at a time. "I'm 19 years old, and have been figure-skating since I was young, and I like dancing" Sunghoon introduced himself. 

"I'm also 19 years old, and I've been dancing since I was young. I'm on this show to become an artist" Jay said and claps followed.

"Stand by" I have a feeling that will be hearing Bob's voice quite frequently. The two take their positions and '7th sense' by NCT starts to play. "Wow" I let out a surprised reaction. I was mesmerized by the performance. I started clapping as soon as it ended, porous of my friends.

"Now we'll begin the voting, If you think Park Sunghoon deserves to enter I-Land, please raise your hand" Of course I raise my hand, they were so good.