Awakening of the silent one

No one's Pov 24 hours before:

A masked man was seen surrounded by high class honkai beasts. Normally anyone would whimper in fear, but he calmly ignited a cigarette and pulled out a sword.

???: Let's get this over with shall we?

He threw his cigarette into the air, then quickly sliced off his enemies with insane speed and strength, before reaching out his hand for his cigarette to land and he started smoking it again.

???: now it's about high time I get my payment.

As soon as he got it and looked at it he couldn't help but feel disappointed.

???: Pfft. I got paid more than that with almost same level of beasts. Oh well.

Suddenly his phone buzzed, and he picked it up. As soon as he heared what the other said a smile spread through his face.

???: Shicksal eh? Havent been there since ages. They will defenitly Pay the perfect price.

Timeskip to shicksal

The masked man swiped his card in front of a detector.

Detector: Acces Denied.

???: Peice of ****

BANG

He blew up the door and entered anyways, not caring what the other valkyries think of him.

???: Cant you for once stop blowing things up?

He turned around and noticed Shicksal's strongest valkyrie standing before him. If he didnt knew better, he would have even so much as apologised.

But he was in no mood for things like that.

???: Why cant you tell your maid to simply clean it up. She herself said that she likes doing those things.

Her lance suddenly was pointed at his throat.

Durandal: She's my friend, and if you keep making a ruckus like this I will make sure to dispose of you personally.

???: I would like to see you try.

Both Looked at the other with such hatred to the point that the atmosphere around them started to change.

Otto: I think that's enough for now.

Both looked at the overseer and Durandal withdrew her weapon, but still kept glaring at him.

Otto: it has been a while Akuma. Let's talk in my office shall we? And durandal, please inform Rita to treat our guest.

Durandal:.....Fine.

The man with the mask which name appeared to be Akuma nodded, then followed the overseer while durandal set off to find her friend.

Pov with Durandal and Rita.

As she took a corner, she already found her maid friend cleaning up the mess in her usual mood.

Rita: I see our friend hasnt changed at all.

Durandal: Otto needs you in his office to treat our......friend.

The maid nodded.

Rita: would you like me to serve you lunch after that?

Durandal: Nah iam fine. I will be in my room If you need me.

LE TIMESKIP TO THE OFFICE

As soon as both were seated and had a light conversation while being served by Rita, it was time for business. Rita managed to capture Akuma's eyes for a while and he might felt a bit guilty for blowing up the door. But he shook himself out of it and turned to otto.