Let the Exams Begin!

Pov at History class

Mr.Steven: Now when did the first honkai eruption occur? You, Failure Kaslana.

Kiana: I'm not a f-

And she got slapped hard with a slipper. She scratched her now red chin trying to figure out an answer. She looked behind her to see Mei very very slowly edging a peice of paper to her. Just as Kiana was about to say the answer she barely dodged another attack.

Mr.Steven: OH YOU CHEATING TOO?! CANT EVEN ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION- Oh my god....you know what, I quit.

The teacher banged his ruler hard on the table, sat and looked at all the students angrily.

Mr.steven: Everyone has 0. Except Bronya and Fu-haii.

Fu-hua: Its Fu-Hua actually.

Kaylord: WHAT EVERYONE GETS ZERO?! WH-

SLAP

And he got attacked by another one as he sat back to his seat rubbing his chin too, muttering curses under his breath. Mei tried to reassure the two but she couldnt do much.

Mr.steven: This class is full of failures, I will report all of you to Principle theresa. Students these days.....

Random classmate: Welp bye bye being a doctor...

Suddenly the teacher stopped and looked at her shocked.

Mr.steven: You want to be a doctor?

Random classmate: Uh yeah?

Mr.steven: You have a f****ing 100.

Everyone immediately started complaining, throwing fits and yelling at the teacher being unfair.

Kiana: If I said i wanted to be a doctor-

Kaylord: wont work. At this point our classmates are making a rebellion. *sigh* wake me up when it's over.

He placed his head on his arms and tried to sleep through the chaos. Kiana happily did the same since she havent got enough sleep while Mei gave up trying to calm down the chaos and eventually joined the two in their own napping corner while everyone were yelling at the teacher.

*RING RING RING*

After some time, the chaos eventually slowly subsided,and soon the class emptied, leaving Kaylord and Kiana sleeping while Mei simply got lost reading a book.

Kiana: No chicken come back~ lemme eat you~~

Kaylord grumpily woke up disappointed that his nap was interrupted. But he was surprised to see the class was pretty much empty. Except for him, and his two friends Kiana and Mei. Kiana was sleeping while Mei was reading a book.

Kaylord: Oi tuna head, wake up.

Kiana: Nooo I wanna eat my chocolate......stop poking me Zzzzzz....

And she started drooling. Kaylord shook her a bit firmly, but she only didnt budge. He pinched her cheeks which to his surprise were soft, and made her drool even more.

Kiana: Mmm....stop waking me up dad......I wanna sleeep~

Kaylord: I'm not your dad idiot wake up.

Kiana: Stop.....lemme sleep....please.....

Kaylord, who was trying really hard to control himself, was about to give up until he got an idea. He whispered very slowly in her ear something Mei-related and just like that, her eyes shot wide open.

Kiana: MEI-SENPAI IS GOING TO MAKE ME DOUBLE DINNER?!

Mei: No. Unless you get good grades. Took you long enough to wake up.