Unexpected surprises

3rd person's pov

Everyone was silent at Theresa's announcement. Suddenly Mei's food no longer tasted good inside Kaylord's stomach.

Fu hua: Major.....what do you mean by....a Herrescher is among us??

Mei: I cant be a full herrescher....everyone knows that....

Theresa: Last night, I woke up due to AI-chan screaming in my face. I thought it was just annoying me but it showed me.....critical high level honkai energy close to the dorm. And what's more, as soon as I tried to take a closer look....it was gone just like that.

Everyone was once again silent at this statement. Kaylord's brain was having a civil war of information and theories, clashing themselves to reveal which made more sense.

Kiana: H-herrescher? Will something bad happen to Mei??

Mei: I'm fine. But who's not....is probably Kaylord.

Fu hua: He didnt have that scar last night. So.....Did you sense anything unusual last night Kaylord???

All eyes were suddenly on him. He exhaled, before calmly while eying his food, replied.

Kaylord:.........No.

Theresa: Are you sure tha-

Kaylord: I pierced myself with one of weapons before breakfast when I treid to repair it.

That seemed like a believable excuse, since everyone knew he always gets himself hurt building his machines. The tension in the air suddenly eased.

Theresa: Jeez, dont scare the hell out of me. Anyways....Guess that's all I have to say....except Good luck finding your partners.

Kiana: I'm going with Mei!!!

Mei: *sigh* I dont have a choice do I?

Bronya: Nyet. Mei will be Accompanying subject Bronya to the dance.

Kiana grabbed one of Mei's arms.

Kiana: No she's going with me!

Bronya grabbed Mei's other arm.

Bronya: Nyet.

Mei: Girls please....

Kaylord: Woah guys chill already!! Give her some time!

Kiana: Why does she need time?? She's obviously gonna choose me!

Bronya: Nyet. Mei will choose subject Bronya.

Kaylord summoned Ai and each had to seperate the girls from poor Mei. Himeko had a small mischievous grin on her face as she was eyeing Kaylord who was trying to pull Kiana away from mei.

Theresa noticed this and couldn't help but make things clear.

Theresa: Dont.

Himeko: Too late~

Theresa: You know he wont accept.

Himeko: Oh well....guess it's a job for me to teach him....A few things about women~.....

Theresa: NO I absolutely forbid it! Do you wanna make him....like.....like him?!

Himeko: He's too pure for that. And besides, he wont say no.

Theresa: Himeko there's 5 billion or more people on the planet....and the only goddamn person that comes to your mind is ONE OF MY STUDENTS?!

Himeko: Why not? He managed to go out once with the girls.

Theresa: There is a big difference between hanging out with your friends and dating your goddamn teacher!!!

Himeko: A perfect one if you dont mind....