6. In the Office!

Virat was sitting in his home office checking the tax files his CA had sent him before filing for the IT return as it was due tomorrow

He and Anushka had a small disagreement yesterday over her coming with him to England for the upcoming series which she had denied fiercely and now she wanted to patch up with the Virat sulking Kohli. Anushka was wearing a short a very short skirt and a black crop top and virat had formals on.

 Anushka was wearing a short a very short skirt and a black crop top and virat had formals on

Anushka came in the Office and sat on the table. Virat didn't even look up from the papers. To draw his attention she placed both of her legs on Virat's left shoulder. Virat still kept working, avoiding her completely. Then she slowly started to move her one leg over his chest casually moving down....then she reached to his penis and started to carress it with her bare feet over his trousers. Virat was trying his best to not to respond and to show that he is still upset and he badly wants her to come with him. But Anushka kept teasing him. Virat was losing his control so he grabbed her legs and pushed them away making Anushka loose her balance and almost land on the ground back on her feet.
"Virat no need to be so stubborn now"said Anushka.
"I am not being stubborn I have this calculations to complete and you are disturbing me so just go to some other room and let me finish them." Replied virat.

Anushka told virat that she could help him with the calculations as she is very good at them. Virat thought for a while and agreed for her to do it and decided that it was payback time. He got her down from the table and gave her the papers. As she started to do it Virat bent her over the table. Anushka gasped and asked "what are you doing?"
"Well if you are doing my work let me do what you were doing earlier. And You please continue, this needs to be done by today." Replied Virat.
After that he started to carress her ass cheeks over her skirt which was barely hiding anything. It was becoming difficult for Anushka to concentrate. Virat's hands started to move slowly over her inner thighs and got hold of her panty. His fingers entered her panty to found her love hole and he started to play with her clit. He kept rubbing her bud and then separated her wet folds with his fingers ever slowly. Then he entered his three fingers inside her, earning a Loud moan from Anushka and then he started to move his fingers in and out in a quick motion.
Anushka moaned saying she couldn't concentrate if he would continue to do this. Virat said that this needs to be done so she had to finish it any how. Then virat removed her panty and put it on table beside the papers Anushka was working on. She could smell her juices from the panty, all courtesy to Virat. She still had her skirt on which came above her waist now and was of no help to cover her ass.
Virat sat on the chair and came behind her and started to eat her slowly going towards her pussy. He started to lick her pussy while finger fucking her simultaneously. Anushka's mind was in total mess. He used his other hand to grab her bosom and started to pinch her nipples over the black crop top she had on. He entered his tongue inside her and continued to tongue fuck her till she came. By now Anushka had become a moaning mess. But Virat continuously kept reminding her to finish the papers. Now virat got up from the chair and removed his pants and boxers. He placed his hard manhood Between her ass cheeks and started to rub it slowly to tease her. He also freed her boobs by bringing the crop top in between her boobs and kneading them from behind. Anushka was moaning virat's name and said "please! what are you doing?ahhh"
"What you want me to do? I can do it." Said virat
" Ohh... stop teasing Virat and Just give it to me."she replied getting frustrated.
"Only if you continue with the papers."Virat said smirking.
She cursed under her breath and kept working on the paper. Suddenly with great force Virat entered her pussy in a single thrust. Anushka closed her eyes to relish the sensation he had stirred inside of her. Her core was on fire. He started moving in and out of her slowly and kept going deep with each push. Anushka was moving her ass to meet his every thrust. Virat spanked her ass cheeks and got a loud groan from her. He increased his pace and his thrusts got deeper.Virat had grabbed some of her hair in his one hand and boob in other and he kept ramming her pussy non-stop. Anushka was about to come. Her one hand was trying to touch Virat's torso to slow him down with his ramming but Virat held her hand and folded it behind her back and continued pushing inside of her. This action made her cum instantly. Virat could feel juices flowing out of her and her pussy squeezing his cock as she orgasmed. He groaned and with few final thrusts he also came inside of her. They both were breathing heavily. After a while Virat removed his cock from her juicy wet pussy and sat on the chair. Anushka turned around to face him and she looked completely flushed. They both stared at each other and then Anushka removed her crop top and throwed it on him in a playful manner. Virat grabbed it and kept it aside. Then he pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap and then he started to kiss her passionately. They parted their mouths only to grab some air. His hard lengthy cock was poking on her stomach. Anushka opened the buttons of his shirt and discarded it on the floor. She started to roam her hands all over his chest to feel his muscular body.
Then she got down from the chair and got on her knees and took virat's member in her mouth. Starting slowly by giving feather kisses all over it and then moving her tongue over the tip of his penis and then sucking it with her lips. She then took him completely in his mouth and started to go up and down over it. Virat grabbed her hair and helped her with it to take it deeper. He was feeling intense pleasure and he groaned loudly and came in her mouth. She lifted her head and licked some of the cum from her lips looking straight into his eyes. This turned ON him even more and then he got up and carried her and placed her on the table. He came between her legs and entered again into her pussy. Anushka's hands found his way to his hair clutching them tightly. She was hugging him. With her legs crossed over his torso. Virat again took her to the heights of pleasure. He kept kissing her mouth and thrusting her pussy till they both were content. Completely forgetting about the papers.

An update after so long.....!!
Hope you guys like it.