4. Not your friend! (part 1)

It had been 4 months since the commercial ad shoot of clear shampoo when virat and Anushka met for the first time. From Casual hi-hello in the beginning to few texts here and there which later on turned to non-stop late night talks every day.... they have come a very long way..... They had last seen each other when virat was at his delhi home 1 month ago and Anushka was also their for some film promotions.
In their 4 months of knowing each other this was only the 3 rd time they had managed to see each other..... If not considering the every day video calls they got addicted to....
From last few days all virat could think was about Anushka and she on the other hand used to wait very patiently for virat's call every day..... Just thinking about him used to bring a smile on her face.
She was not sure what this feeling was and being a very practical person in every aspect she didn't wanted to just jump to the conclusion that she is whipped and totally in love. She never wanted to be part of a one sided love, so she was keeping her emotions at check by constantly telling no one but herself that he is just a good friend... But she just could not deny the way he use to make her feel every time they use to talk and today she was finally going to meet him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anushka was waiting for virat at her newly bought home in Mumbai. Some final finishing of her home interior designing was left. But still she wanted virat to see her house and tell her how he liked it. She was wearing a comfortable lose black one piece.

When virat came he loved everything about her house

When virat came he loved everything about her house....there was her personal touch in everything. He was dressed casually in a t-shirt and a track pant. Anushka couldn't believe how handsome he looked...

When they were sitting at the kitchen counter and chatting virat suddenly said something flirtatious and Anushka just laughed at it and said" Common virat! we are just friends

" Common virat! we are just friends...!!"
   Virat narrowed his eyes at her and casually asked
" Are you trying to friend zone me? "
Before Anushka could think of a reply he again said
" Let me get this clear with you I am not your friend and I  have no friendly intentions towards you. "
Anushka was puzzled at his statement and asked
" What you mean... I thought we are friends virat...!? Why do you say that?"
Virat looked straight into her eyes and said
" look I don't like to beat around the bush....I am a very straight forward person... I like you...very  very much.... And I only have boyfriendly intentions towards you.... I want you to be my girlfriend."
Anushka was dumbfounded at his boldness her mouth was open and she was staring openly at his confession...
" Now say something "
" Ummm....what ? "
" Anything...yes-no...I like you....I don't li..."
" No......! I like you.... Infact I like you very much!!!!"
" You mean in a friendly way right??!!"
" No...in a romantic way....!" Anushka said blushing.
Virat couldn't believe his ears that the woman he had fallen madly in love with in the past 4 months has the same feelings as his.  He started grinning at her. They stared into each other's eyes for the longest time. They had spark in their eyes. It was like virat had never seen something so intriguing and beautiful...he wanted to drown in her eyes and find her depths, her strength , her weakness, and everything about her.
They didn't realize when their faces came closer and a silent expression passed through virat's eyes as if asking for permission ... Anushka blinked and in no time their lips met. It started slow and they closed their eyes to experience it fully and it grew more passionate. They parted their lips only to get some breathe....it felt like coming home after long and once it was over all they wanted was more.
Anushka was in complete delight at their confession....she couldn't take virat's intense stare after they shared their first kiss and she was the first to Break the eye contact.
They both were still blushing when Anushka said...
" I wasn't friend zoning you."
" Good thing.... because I have heard from my Bollywood friends that you are a champion in friend zoning...." Virat said teasing Anushka who was still blushing.
Anushka scowled at that and said
" Who are this Bollywood friends of yours... spreading rumors about me??"
Virat laughed loudly "I am sure you know them all "
" ahh...Whatever! "
" Not that I am complaining.... now You can friend zone people all you want..." Viart said innocently trying to control his laugh.
" Really... I don't friend zone people... it's just what they think now I can't help that."
Virat grinned at her and they started to have casual conversation and they went on to have their dinner which Anushka had prepared specially for virat. Virat absolutely loved it. He liked the food but he loved her efforts. He was in complete awe of this woman. Throughout the dinner they were giving each other lingering touches here and there. Grinning at each other. The sexual tension was growing between them each passing second. None of them were denying it. They were going with the flow. After dinner They cleared the table and sat on the couch. When virat was teasing Anushka about her shyness she said "I am not at all shy."
" Really... Then why were you blushing so hard after our kiss and you couldn't even see in my eyes."
Anushka was at loss of words again that day  and virat couldn't control his laughter at her lack of reply.
Anushka was watching him laugh heartily and she got up from her seat and captured his lips. He was caught off guard but soon he got over his initial shock and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and started kissing her back. He groaned when Anushka's hands went around his neck. He felt her open her mouth a little and he took the opportunity to enter his tongue in her mouth. He caressed each and every recess of her delicate mouth. Their kiss went on to be the most erotic kiss he ever had. He felt like she was the first woman he had ever kissed. He felt so different. He felt electricity pass through them. Neither of them wanted to stop. She was feeling hot all over her body. His scent was so divine a combination of his cologne and after shave it lingered in her nostrils.
" You are very beautiful Anushka! What are you doing to me?!"
"Exactly the same what you are doing to me..." Replied Anushka breathing rapidly.
Virat smiled at her and he found his way to Anushka's neck and started to kiss and bite her slowly...........,.

So guys this is the First part of their first time and I wanted it to be brief with them expressing their emotions. First part was mostly about their acceptance and acknowledgement of each other's feeling. Next is mostly going to be....you know what.
And I will put the next part as soon as I finish it.

About the Anushka's friend zoning thing....you may watch this
videohttps://youtu.be/MXVy3l3noSM