They're back together!

Dare: Mackenzie has to date a nerd for 2 years+wear a bikini and kiss the nerd and afterwards she meets Becksgirlygirl and she gives Mackenzie a piece of her mind then Becksgirlygirl becomes a CCP and Mackenzie becomes a dork.

Mackenzie: Whatever I've already lost my dignity after dating that nerd for a month *scowls* Hey nerd! Let's get back together!

Nerd: Really?

Mackenzie: Yes now can we kiss? *shivers down her spine*

Nerd: I guess so *kisses then pulls away*

Mackenzie: Bye see you tomorrow!

*Next day Mackenzie is wearing a bikini*

Mackenzie: Hey hon, so what do you wanna do? Oh right, we gotta kiss *frowns*

*they kiss*

*Repeat this for two years*

Becksgirlygirl: Hey Mackenzie! Come here!

Mackenzie: Don't talk to me like that! And what do you want?

Becksgirlygirl: Why are you so mean to people! Why are you such a pathological liar! Why do you think Brandon likes you because he doesn't! And why would he like a prissy , fat, big mouthed liar snob like you! Why are you so full of yourself!

Mackenzie: I ............ uhh.........I

Becksgirlygirl: Oh so now you can't even talk!

Person from the crowd: Ha Mack and Cheese!

Becksgirlygirl: Bye,dork!

*walks off*

Mackenzie: What the flip just happened?!

Authors note:
Thank you Becksgirlygirl for the dare! If any body else has another dare for the dork diaries cast tell me in the comments and plz vote!