Another Dumpster Dare

Dare: Mackenzie has to go dumpster diving in her most expensive clothes

Mackenzie: What! This is absolute torture! *sobs* Why do I have to do this! It's all your fault! *points at author*

Author (me) : How is this my fault? (I have no idea on why I included myself, but just go along with it)

Mackenzie: You're the one who made this stupid book! Why did you do this anyways?

Author: *shrugs shoulders* I don't know, I was bored I guess.

Mackenzie: Well duh! Obviously you would be bored with your pathetic life!

Author: *sighs* I'm walking away now *goes*

Mackenzie: Yeah, you better leave!

Mackenzie then went to her house to get changed Ito the most expensive clothes that she owned whilst muttering curse about how much she hated me (AKA the author of this book)

Mackenzie then went to her house to get changed Ito the most expensive clothes that she owned whilst muttering curse about how much she hated me (AKA the author of this book). Mackenzie then got a ride in her limo ( 'cause she's rich ) to a far place so no one would recognise her and stopped by the nearest dumpster.

Mackenzie: Ok, I can do this

Limo driver: Do you want me to wait here or...?

Mackenzie: Yeah. Just wait in the limo! I need to this alone! No witnesses!

Limo driver: *internally groans* Okay then

Mackenzie then dived into the dumpster and basically just threw everything out of it 'cause it was in her way. Distracted by this, she didn't notice how the limo driver didn't walk away, but instead got his phone out recording a video of this which he would later post on YouTube.

The limo driver noticed that Mackenzie was starting to climb out of the dumpster so he stopped recording and quickly ran back to the limo before she could notice

The limo driver noticed that Mackenzie was starting to climb out of the dumpster so he stopped recording and quickly ran back to the limo before she could notice. Luckily, he managed to get inside and Mackenzie didn't notice him when she had gotten out. Mackenzie then ran to the limo and went inside it, slamming the door shut.

Mackenzie: I'm never doing that again. *dramatic sigh* it was a very traumatic experience

The limo driver shook his head, but on the inside he was laughing. He couldn't wait to watch the video again and again on YouTube.

A/N:

Thank you @CeliaBugYay for the dare! What did you guys think of how I included myself? Yay or nay? I was bored so I thought I might give it a go. If anyone else has any more truths or dares, then please let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoyed reading this!