Brandon's "luck"

Dare: Nikki has to kiss Brandon then slap his face

Nikki: *shrugs shoulders* Not like I haven't done either of these before

Brandon is currently at his locker, he's trying to find his notebook because he wrote some stuff in there for the school's newspaper

Nikki: Hey Brandon!

Surprised by her presence, Brandon jumps slightly and bumps his head into his locker door and managed to drop a load of his books. Brandon rubs his head in pain and crouches down to pick up what he had dropped. Nikki also crouches down, helping him pick up his books.

Brandon: *chuckles at his stupidity* Hey Nikki! *continues to rub his head*

Nikki: I'm so sorry *picks up the books* I didn't mean for this to happen

Brandon: It's okay, it was an accident. So, not to be rude or anything, but why did you come here?

Nikki: Oh right! *facepalms* I almost forgot

Nikki leans in and the two kiss. It lasted a few seconds, but was enough. Before anything else could happen, Nikki pulled away and slapped Brandon's face. Again, Brandon was in pain so he rubbed his cheek.

Brandon: Now that was on purpose! What the hell was that for? *frowns*

Nikki: I'm really sorry, but it was a dare! *shows him dare*

Brandon: Oh alright. Seriously though, what is with you slapping people in dares?

A/N:

Thank you @sasrtonina_2710 for the dare! I hope you enjoyed reading this! If anyone else has any truths or dares then please let me know in the comments.