Reprieve |🔸️Zhongli x Childe🔹️ (smut + fluff)

A/N i just read 60k worth of childe being abused i couldnt even make it through the 4th and 5th chapter i skipped right to the end to find zhongchi content...i need my boy to kill someone to right this wrong done to him...

Honestly cldnt even express my sadness and fear when i was reading it 🥲🥲 my fault for overestimating myself ig

Defo NOT proof read im so sorry

-

With my deep passion for life,
In taking it away,
You'd think I'd know better than to wish
I could follow wherever you went
Even if forever meant
Turning it away.

-

"Surrender, Tartaglia." Deep rumbles reverberated throughout the now empty golden house, with a new open air skylight ripped through the ceiling thanks to Childe. With a sleight of his hand, the funeral consultant knocks on his helmet using the tip ot his spear. Yet, his voice lacked the dripping malice that one would assume an aggressor would have.

The eleventh harbinger drops to his knees. Abyssmal blue armor disintegrates into the air to reveal a man in a state not less worse than his armour. He groans in pain, falling limply forward to his shaking knees as he did so. Fresh bruises peppered his face and limbs as he raised his hands in defeat.

"Alright, Zhongli xiansheng. You win for now." With an annoying smirk sneaking onto his features, Childe's eyebrows furrow as he admits defeat. The ex Geo Archon's eyes gleam with satisfaction as he finally lowers his polearm, adjusting his cuffs as he began walking leisurely around Childe. With every clack of his heels against the ground the harbinger senses that he wasn't going anywhere. This score weren't settled, yet. The orange haired man scoffs , taking Zhongli's actions as a sign of mockery. What a shame. He thought that he could last longer for sure. Their next battle, he would surely-

"Sign a contract with me, Tartaglia." Zhongli suddenly speaks up, causing Childe to jerk up slightly in surprise. The harbinger points confusedly at himself, eyes widening oh so slightly to mask his blossoming intrigue.

What contract would it be? One where he'd serve the ex archon intimately without question? Not that he thinks Zhongli was such a lecherous man...

"A contract...? On what terms?" Childe coughs, hand clamping over his mouth as splatters of bright crimson stained the golden ground. The brunette stops in his track. Curious as to why he did, the harbinger forces his aching body around to face him, each muscle he flexed protesting vehemently in his ears as he did so.

And so he did. Azure eyes came face to face with a pristine white scroll. Childe looks up at Zhongli and then back down at the contents of the scroll.

Oh my tsaritsa, he thought.

This bitch thought I was familiar with Liyuen but I can't read shit, he grumbled internally. He squinted at the all but too packed together blocks of Liyuen as if squinting would help him understand a language he could not read. Yet he was too stubborn and full of himself to admit his shortcoming and oversight in this matter.

"Alright, I'll-"

"I know you can't read, Tartaglia." Zhongli places a thoughtful thumb under his chin when he retrieves the scroll. The harbinger's cheeks burn in shame as the learnt man called out his antics. Of course he knew. "Which is why I'll be reading it to you."

"Mhmm. Go on then." Zhongli's amber eyes pierced right through his azure ones, before shifting his attention back to the scroll.

"Acknowledging and embracing the unique battle laws under Liyue constitution, the victor of any personal duels and battles are privy to request one favour from the loser- within reason. In light of this-"