7 - Ashton

Oh dear. This is going to be harder than I thought. These girls aren't just going to let some guy get in a car and go with them. No matter how handsome they are. I could see El trying to silently tell Ainsley to go to the car.

"What did those guys want with you?" Ainsley chose to ignore her friends glances. 

"What's that got to do with me joining you on your trip." I smirked.

"I don't want them coming after me as well." Well that was actually a good point. If I'm being tracked down the wolves will also catch onto the fact I'm not alone. But I now have just under a week left. That's all I need. I'm closer than ever and it's only taken me, what? Six months. In my defence I was given no clues as to where it was. Seth was even more angry when we found out it wasn't moving around the world like we thought. It's been stationary for about 16 years. Luckily, Apollo got the brunt of the anger since he's been looking for a lot lot longer than me. 

"Then we spend some time together and some time apart."

"That doesn't seem to fix it." El sounded frustrated.

"You don't even know where we're going," Ainsley pointed out.

"I don't. But two girls who clearly aren't human travelling what seems like quite a distance, at night. Sounds like a quest."

"Nobody says quest anymore." EL said bluntly.

"Well my boss does."

"And how old is he?"

"Never mind, I don't even have to be in the car with you." I've got to keep trying.

"Again. You don't know where we're going and what's the point if you aren't going to be talking to us."

"Fine. How about just tonight and tomorrow."

"We'll be at our destination by at most tomorrow. If we leave now. Alone"

"Hey, El," Ainsley but back into the conversation gently. "I'm sure you're just as tired of being in the car as I am. Surely it wouldn't hurt to at least walk around with him for a bit. My legs are killing me." I smiled knowing that El was not going to give in to her best friend. 

"What do you suppose we do. We're at a service station." She was reaching for reasons to say no. But not hard enough.

"Well what about the signs we saw for that village. What was it called... um?"

"Bullmar?" I interrupted. It was a village working with Darkwell. They were always using each others resources due to the hidden streets full of dark fairies. The dark fairies would normally put me off but I live in Darkwell. Seth practically invaded the village and filled it with his pack which is always growing every time he gets bored. This means I've been to Bullmar plenty of times in the past six months.

"Yes!" Ainsley said almost sounding excited, "I googled it when we went past the sign and it looks so cute. We could just walk around if there's nothing there."

"There's a pub just off the middle of the village, we could sit in there."

El looked absolutely defeated.

"Please Elvira. Pretty please" It was almost cute how much Ainsley was begging. 

"Elvira, huh?" I stopped looking at Ainsley, "Could you have a more witchy name?"

Looking back at Ainsley I saw her hold in a laugh.

"That was the first thing she ever said to me" Elvira pointed at Ainsley, "Just be happy you don't have to call me Agatha or Wanda, or eve-"

"Two of the best characters in the MCU though." Ainsley interrupted.

"Let's just go. I can lead the way in my car. You'll be able to leave if you want to."

Ainsley clapped her hands a bit when El reluctantly started walking towards the car.

"See you in twenty minutes."

"Maybe," El shouted back.