Task Analysis

Below is a written task analysis to give lord Kojuro a bath. As a devoted therapist, it was my pleasurrrre and duty to offer my expert advice on how to assist him in taking a bath – whether he needs to or not – to lady Byakko! Task analyses are used in teaching complex or long routines, by breaking the task in smaller, teachable units the therapist can show to the client. In order to create a task analysis, one must either perform the task themselves (Ahem, this is NOT a blush, I assure you!) or watch it being performed (Still not a blush, something I ate perhaps!). All steps are instructed to Byakko in order for her to perform them. All parentheses are thoughts of the therapist.

Date:
Name of assessor: Marina Anemi
Setting: Secluded bathroom (small ofuro available)
Materials: Clothing, towels, bath paraphernalia
Student: Byakko

Step number sequence

Step description/analysis

Please indicate whether step was concluded

+/-/-pr*

1.

Enter bathroom with said vassal in need of assistance – carry fresh clean clothes and lush towels with you – place them on a clean stool.

2.

Ignore said vassal's constant pleas of not needing assistance – be patient.

3.

Do not get worked up over being called "little potato" (therapist snorts a laugh and clears throat).

4.

Disrobe said vassal with serene, slow movements.

5.

Not that slow, faster, this is not a strip-tease show! No smirking allowed!

6.

I SAID FASTER! Fas - Oh gods... (Therapist facepalms self).

7.

Put dirty (yes, dirty, DIRTY BOY TH- AHEM therapist regains professional posture and re-adjusts glasses on face).

8.

Place dirty pile of clothes separately to clean ones – to be washed at a later time.

9.

Help said vassal enter the bathtub by holding his hand.

10.

THAT'S NOT HIS HAND, BYAKKO!!

11.

(Therapist covers eyes and blushes immensely until order is restored).

12.

Ignore Kojuro boiling red inside the wooden tub, pour water until tub is ¾ filled after having tested temperature is in accordance with vassal's wants.

13.

(Therapist notices leaves across secluded bath area moving but ignores).

14.

Have vassal sit in tub and add aromatic soap to the water.