03| Little Bump

13 weeks

You are now 2 months pregnant.

You and Harry are at the living room  watching a movie and eating chips while blankets are covered around you both.

"Wait babe, I need go to the bathroom" You lift the blanket off you and got up. You finished, washing your hands and noticed a difference in your body.

"What the.." You look down, lifting up your shirt and saw a small but noticable bump. You smiled since your baby is growing inside your belly.

"Hi baby, Mummy is very glad that you're growing in there" You rubbed your belly and decided to tell Harry.

You walked towards the living room and saw Harry focused on the movie.

"Haz" You called him, He turned his head from the t.v to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked you, you walked over to him.
"Feel my stomach" You whispered,
"Why, Is the baby okay? are you okay-" He rambled but you cut him off, "Harry, feel it" You insisted.

Harry put his hand on your stomach and smiled.

"You have a bump" He responded,
You nodded, you lifted your shirt, and turned sideways to show him.

"Wow" He got up and kissed you, You pulled away, and kissed his temple.

"I can't believe that we will have a baby together soon" He sighed in disbelief.