12| Hospital

A week later

You are waiting in the bedroom for Harry to finish brushing his teeth, so you both can go to sleep.

"I need to go pee again this is the sixth time today. Darling you need to come out, mummy's getting tired of always running around to go to a nearby bathroom" You sighed, walking towards the bathroom when you felt a gush water going down your legs. Your eyes widen.

"Well, I guess you listen fast" You nervously say.

"Harry, Come quick!" You called.

Harry runs from the bathroom to the bedroom, and saw you standing in the middle of the room.

"What-" He looked down and saw water dripping down your legs.
"Y/N are you okay? Did you pee? We can clean this up, don't worry love" He spoke.

"I think my water just broke" You mumbled to yourself.
"What?" He asked walking towards you,
"My water just broke, Harry" You repeat, a little louder so he can hear.

You rushed to go get the stuff you need for the hospital.

"Haz" You called his name, He realized what you just said and kissed you, grabbing the hospital bags from the baby's room.

...

You and Harry packed everything in the trunk of his car, he closed the trunk and looked at you.

"Are you ready to see her?" He cupped your face looking at your eyes, you nodded.

"I'm ready, let's go" You cheered, Harry opened the door of the passenger seat and you got in.

"Can't believe, I'll see you in a few hours darling" You rubbed your stomach.

Harry went to the driver seat and started driving to the hospital.

...