16| Visit/Tweet

2 weeks later

Your daughter is asleep, and you're in her nursery cleaning up. Harry insisted on helping you, but you shaked your head no.

He was downstairs doing something. You heard the doobell rang.

You went downstairs over to the front door and Harry was beside you, curious. You faced two lovely people.

"Mum, Gemma what are you both doing here?" Harry asked confused, "Y/N invited us here, to meet the baby and you too of course." Anne smiled,
"Here, flowers for you Y/N since you went all through those hard stuff" Gemma gave you the flowers in her hands.
"Thank you, they look so beautiful, I'll put them in a vase later, but for now come in" You smiled and moved over so they both can come inside.

"Where is she?" Gemma asked you, taking her coat off.
"She's asleep right now, how about we all have a little chat, and wait for her to wake up. I'll make tea" You suggested.

"That would be lovely, thank you Y/N" Anne hugged you.
"No problem at all" You hugged her back, and went to the kitchen to make tea.

...

You're all in the living room, catching up. Harry was beside you on the couch. Anne and Gemma are in front of you both, sitting on separate chairs.

"How are you Y/N, after giving birth?" Anne asked,
"I'm great, but a little sore" You answered, She nodded.

"So, what's her name? you guys didn't tell us yet" Gemma asked the both of you.
"Well we wanted it to be a surprise" Harry replied, They both nodded for you to continue.

"Her full name's Darcy Anne Styles" You looked at them, while holding Harry's left hand.

"That's adorable, care to explain why you both chose that?" Anne asked, drinking her tea, you looked at Harry.

"We had other options, but Y/N suggested the name Darcy, and we both thought that it would be a nice name for her. I picked her middle name, since Mum that's your name" Harry looked at her, "And also Gemma's middle name" He then looked at her sister "And Styles, my surname" Harry chuckled.

"Darcy, I love it" Gemma smiled, excited to meet her niece,
"I better go check on her" You got up and went upstairs.

...

You got to her nursery saw her starting to wake up.

"Hey, darling" You cradled her, she let out a yawn, you swayed from side to side.

"That's a big yawn" You chuckled,
"Let's meet, Daddy's family" You smiled at her.

You went downstairs carefully, and walked over to the living room.

...

"She's looks like you Y/N, but has Harry's green eyes" Anne whispered,

"Do you want to hold her?" You asked her, "Of course" Anne smiled and cradled your daughter in her arms.

Gemma took out her phone to take a photo of Anne and Darcy.

You smiled, Harry kissed your forehead, looking at his mother and daughter together.

...

You all talked quietly with each other in the living room.

Gemma is now holding Darcy, Harry taking a picture of them, since Gemma demanded.

"She's so tiny" Gemma cooed, as she swayed Darcy from side to side.

You took the opportunity to place the flowers that Gemma gave, into a vase.

___

Gemma Styles tweeted

@GemmaAnneStyles
Just visited my niece, she is so adorable :) @y/t/u @Harry_Styles