chapter 1, going to tbilisi

nika, naruto (his american friend), and his parents, were at the airport to go to tbilisi. nika was excited to see his older brother, luka, but he was ashamed of being georgian because they were all weird.
his friend naruto was annoying him (and he was blonde), but his parents took him with them because they had barbecues with his parents and they became friends.

they were waiting for the plane, and naruto kept asking him to teach him georgian. "no!" yelled nika, his georgian side coming out. he was very americanized but he was still georgian by blood.

finally, the plane arrived and they all boarded. the ride was long and loud, because it was full of georgians, and half of them were already drunk, or trying to sneak alcohol on the plane.

when they arrived, they were greeted by luca and andria. nika went to hug his older brother.

"როგორ ხარ ბრატ" asked luca. nika said he was good. naruto and nika went to ride in lucas car, and gia and maia went with andria.

"sad mivdivart? (where are we going)" asked nika. luca said they were going to saguramo to prepare for nika's birthday, which is tomorrow. naruto dumfoundedly sat there, wondering what they were saying because he doesn't speak georgian. because he is a stupid american.

after an hour long ride, they finally made it to saguramo. naruto looked around, the road was very rough and the houses near looked kinda run down, but nika's families house looked nice. he got out of the car and stepped on a grape because there were fruit trees everywhere.

suddenly, he heard the gate opening and and a. old woman came out running and hugged nika.

"ვაიმე ჩემი ბიჭი როგორ გაიზარდე" said manana. "ეს ამერიკელი ქერა ვინ არი" she asked. nika said he was his friend, and naruto waved at her.

"hi" he said. manana looked at nika and awkwardly said "ამ საწყალ ბიჭისთვილ ვილოცავ". then she turned to look at naruto and said "hello" in a heavy georgian accent.

"ეხლა მოდი, შიგნით შევიდეთ" manana said and entered through the gates. nika and naruto followed while luka brought in the baggage.

when nika went inside, he saw that his parents and andria had already arrived. he also saw his other family members smoking and talking outside. otto, zura, eka, and pain. he also saw kakashi, he had never met him before but he had heard of him. ever since he arrived in georgia a few months ago, he had become so popular people were already voting for him as president.

he looked around, and saw manana's grandchildren, elene and ana. they were as georgian as it gets, but he was still friends with them.

he walked up to them and introduced naruto.
"ეს ბიჭი შენი ამხანაგი არის?" asked elene. nika nodded, "კი, მაგრამ ამერიკელია".

"ew" said elene and ana, but they greeted naruto. they knew english because they studied it in school.

after nika finished talking with elene and ana, he walked over to his uncles and aunt, naruto trailing behind him.

"ეს ბიჭი შენი მეგობარია? გიამ მითხრა" eka said, and then added "ეს არის ფეინ, ჩემი ქმარი". pain nodded and greeted nika, he was from a foreign country but he somehow was fluent in georgian.

as his family was talking to him, kakashi walked over to him. "გამარჯობა" he said in perfect georgian, "შენ ნიკა ხარ, ხო? მე კაკაში ვარ, მაგრამ თუ გინდა ლევანი დამიძახე".

nika nodded, and yawned. he was tired from his flight, so maia took him up to his room and gave him his clothes. then, she took naruto to the guest bedroom. "kargat daidzinet bichebo, imitorom hval didi djea (sleep well boys, tomorrow is a big day)" maia said before turning off the lights.