I'm nothing without the suit (pt 3)

A/N, There will be an A/N at the end.

~Peters POV~

As we walked down a few hallways to get to the gym, Flash kept bumping me with his shoulder and elbow. I saw that Pepper noticed this too and did something on her Stark-pad. She's either notifying Mr Stark or just doing some things, most likely notifying Mr Stark.

The doors of the gym opened and we saw some of the Avengers, meaning Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Wanda, Sam and Bucky. And by looks of their faces, Mr. Stark and мама паук told everyone, which is not good, seeing as we have two super soldiers, a witch, two gods, a spy / ex-assassin, a guy with wings and a man with a suit made out of vibranium.

'Welcome, young human beings, to my tower.' I saw the other Avengers scoff at that, I cracked a smile. 'We are going to be teaching you a bit of self defence, we will split you guys up in groups and we will switch sometimes so that you will get the chance to be taught by all of us.'

The class got split up in 3 groups and so did Tony with the Avengers. The groups were: Uncle Steve, uncle Bucky and uncle Sam, seeing as they were a really good team. Uncle Clint and мама паук. And Uncle Loki, Uncle Thor and Wanda. Apparently Mr Stark didn't want to team up with any of them so he just went over to Pepper.

Unfortunately I was put in a group with Flash. As if this day couldn't get any worse. Oh wait, scratch that, it just did. My group first gets to go to uncle Loki, uncle Thor and Wanda. This is actually the worst it could get.

'So, since you mortals don't have any magical powers, my brother, the witch and I will be showing you ours.' Uncle Loki began. 'I would like to have a person come up here with me.' He continued, looking around. Multiple people put their hands up, but of course, his eyes landed on me. 'You there, in the back, with the blue sweater.' He smirked. I sighed but got up.

'Him? Why would you want puny Penis Parker? He's a nobody, I could help you so much better.' I heard Flash's obnoxious voice. I froze, in fact, the whole room froze. 'What. The. Hell. Did you just call my kid?' 'Your kid?! I didn't know, I-I'm sorry!' 'Yes MY kid.' My eyes widened at this. 'And not only is he MY kid, he is also the nephew to all of the Avengers. So I'm just gonna say this once, okay? You better apologize, leave this tower and never even look at Peter again, or I will have all of the Avengers at your doorstep this afternoon, got it?' 'Mr Stark, I told you, you can't just go around and threaten teenagers.' I exclaimed.

'Pete, kid, look around you for a second.' He told me. I looked around me and saw my family all behind me. мама паук with her Widow Bites, uncle Steve with his shield, uncle Bucky had a gun. Wait, A GUN?! Where did he get that from? Anyways, uncle Sam had his wings and Redwing, uncle Clint had his bow and arrow, uncle Thor had Mjolnir, Loki had daggers, Wanda was floating a little with her eyes red and Pepper was giving Flash a death glare.

'If I wouldn't have spoken up, then these people would've already gotten rid of him.' 'That doesn't mean that you can threaten my student.' My teacher decided to drop in. 'Actually your student has been bullying my son for years now and no single teacher in that sick school of yours has said or done anything against it. You do know that I could get you fired right?' Mr Stark walked up to him, while keeping a firm grip on my shoulder.

'Is he actually your son though? There is no proof that Peter is your son. Is this just another one of his lies.' The teacher fired back. I looked down, my eyes becoming watery. I'm not his son, I just come here a lot. And now that we don't have proof, Flash is just gonna continue making fun of me.

'Actually, I do have proof, well kinda.' Mr Stark said, surprising nearly everyone in the room, except for Pepper and мама паук. He got some papers from Pepper's clipboard and handed them to me. On the top of the papers it said: 'Adoption File' A few tears fell down my cheek before I crushed him in a bone crushing hug.

'Bu-but how?' I asked finally letting go. 'Well while you were asleep yesterday, I called up your aunt and asked for a shared guardianship, but she then said it would be better that I would adopt you because she got a job raise and has to go to England now. And apparently you knew about that and didn't tell me.' He began, giving me a stern look. 'I'm sorry, I just didn't wanna be a bother.' I answered quietly.

'Bambi, you'll never be a bother. Anyways, I agreed and got the papers this morning, now all you need to do is sign them, if you want to of course.' I looked up at him and smiled before hugging him again.

'Thank Mr-' 'No.' 'To-' 'Nuh-uh.' I sighed, relieved. 'Thanks dad.' I smiled.

'What the fuck just happened?!' Flash ruined our moment. 'Get out!' Dad yelled. The class went out rather quickly.

Wow, this went from a bad day to actually the BEST DAY EVER!  

A/N. Heyy guys, sorry for not uplaoding but I've been very busy with exams. My exams are from 17h of May till I don't know, but I think 2 weeks. I hope you've enjoyed this 3-parter. From now on I will make more one-shots. 

Take care of yourself guys!