Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

2 years later...
Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ🦋

It's been two years now melo and I getting married next week and I have to pack my bags because we want to get married in LA since that's where we started dating then for our honeymoon we're going to Rio in Brazil. I'm very excited I can't wait to marry this man he's my world yea we get mad at each other and argue but that's what happens couples are gonna do he's the love of my life.

But right I'm in the living room doing nothing I was on FaceTime with my mom because the week of our wedding we're going to be staying at our parents he's staying with his parents and I'm staying with mines.

Also all our fans know about the engagement we dropped our new show and we're currently on season 3 of it each season had about 10-20 episodes my business is going amazing.

Loyal. Melo said.

Yea. I answered.

You hungry. Melo said laying on the couch he laid his head on my lap.

Not really. I said he sucked his teeth and looked at me.

What? I asked.

Come on I just ordered you your favorite from that Chinese restaurant we always order from. He said.

Baby I'll eat I'm just not that hungry. I said. 

You better. He said. I rolled my eyes and pushed his head off my lap and his dramatic ass fell on the floors.

Your dramatic. I said rolling my eyes as he sat up and looked at me.

You are though and now that I see that I can see you crying at our wedding.
——

Melo are you gonna cry at your wedding? Courtney asked.

No men don't cry. Melo said. Loyalty rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

But I know she's gonna cry cuz she mad sensitive. He said.

No I'm not. She said.

Aren't y'all excited to get married? Courtney asked.

I'm super excited know that I get to spend the rest of my life with him I'm super excited. Loyal said.

What about you melo? Courtney asked.

I'm super excited as well I can't wait for them to say "I know pronounce you as Mr and Mrs Ball." Even though we still young I feel like we've been married for years. Melo said looking at loyal as she wiped the little tears of her cheek.
——
Mamas the food here. Melo said. I got off the couch walked to the kitchen and got my food.

Thank you bae. I said kissing his cheek. He nod and started eating his food. I sat at the island and ate my food. He sat next to me and we ate together.

Did you pack your things already? I asked.

No how bout you? He asked.

No sadly because I had to get my hair done so I didn't have time. I said.

You hair look good bye the way...you look sexy as hell every time you get your hair done even though I like your natural hair more. He said. I blushed and smiled he kissed my cheek.

Thank you. I said. After we ate we threw our food away and went to the room and packed our bags.
Week of the wedding

Our wedding in a week and I've been at my parents house I haven't seen melo in person we FaceTime every day. I walked downstairs to the kitchen as mom made breakfast.

Morning mom. I said sitting in the at the island.

Morning beautiful. She said.

So today we're gonna go make sure your dress fits and also your bridesmaids dresses fit as well. She said.

I wanna see melo today mom. I said.

Honey you can't see each other until the wedding. She said. I sighed and pouted she walked over to me and hugged me.

Princess it's okay. She said kissing my forehead.

I just wanna see him. I said.

Why she whining? Dad asked walking into the kitchen.

Because she wants to see melo. Mom said.

She'll be fine. He said. I looked at him and he shrugged.

I just wanna hug him. I said.

What's wrong with facing timing? Dad asked.

Dad your not helping. I said.

I'm just saying princess your gonna see him just not now you just got wait till Friday. He said.

You think I'm ready to give you up yet...hell no you still my baby girl. He said.

But you have Nyla. I said.

Nyla 6 years old ion gotta worry about her right now your about to get married and for all I know you could be coming back from Brazil telling me imma be a grandfather. He said.

Daddy Melo and I agreed no kids until we're at least 25. I said.

That's what we agreed on as well and yet again we had Darrel then a year later at Prince then you 4 years later Nya 18 years later. He said.
——
The color of the wedding is pink because I wanted and pink and melo didn't care what care we did as along he was marrying me and I just love the way melo looks in pink like I literally be having waterfalls when he wears pink.

Anyways my dance is a mermaid laces cuz it's gonna be hot on our wedding day. Imma end up changing into a shorter dress after the wedding.

What shoes you wearing? Mom asked.

My white or clear red bottoms. I said.

Okay. She said.

Also we gotta get up and ready at 8:00am because the hairstylist and makeup artist is coming in morning. She said.

Tomorrow? I asked.

No Friday. She said.

Oh okay. I said as all my bridesmaids walked out with the dresses on.

 I said as all my bridesmaids walked out with the dresses on

Y'all look amazing. I said smiling my bridesmaids were Angie obviously my other good friend Marina and my two cousins my aunt Jazzy and my mom best friend daughter The flower girl is Nyla and my little cousin is the ring holder my brothers are melo best man and so are zo and gelo and I think two more good friends of his.

We needa see you in your dress. Angie said.

No I want to surprise everyone the only person that seen it is my mom. I said.

Imma just say it she's look amazing y'all are gonna love it. Mom said.

Shit melo and Odell might just cry. She said we all laughed. After trying on dresses we all went to get our nails and toes then we back to house.