~wait what detention?!~

*taehyung POV*
We just arrived at school and I could see that yoongi was nervous, he cried a lot this morning because he was scared going to school wearing makeup and a skirt. I will make sure that my little princess won't get hurt today.

*yoongi POV*
I looked around and saw everyone looking at me with a shocked and disgusted look. I couldn't do anything so I just lowered my head down, tried so hard not to cry and slip in little space. "Fuck I really regret wearing this.." I thought. I looked up a bit and saw everyone minding their own business and not looking at me, I looked at taehyung and saw him glaring at everyone. Ohhhh that's why they aren't looking at me. I felt his hand holding mine "t-taehyung we are a-at school" I whispered, I really didn't want to ruin his whole life. Kim taehyung being friends with the freak? "I don't care" he said simply. I knew that he wouldn't listen to me so I just kept being quiet.

-In class-

I was sitting down at the back of the classroom in the corner, I didn't complain I was happy that the window was next to me. I saw taehyung, I got so happy so I smiled at him. He sat down next to me "hi there princess" I cursed at myself for blushing infront of him, I looked away "h-hiii" he chuckled.

-middle in the class-

I started to get bored, math class is sooo boring. I looked over at yoongi and saw him taking notes. Ughh he is sooo CUTEEEE "yoongi-ah.." I whispered he quickly looked at me "I'm boreddd" he giggles quietly "yah you should listen to the teacher" he whispered back cutely "but I don't want it's boring and I'm getting distracted" he got a bit confused "distracted?" He said with pouty lips "mhm by u" I looked directly in his eyes "how am I suppose to concentrate when the most hottest and cutest person is next to me hm?" I said with my deep voice. He was blushing so much

*yoongi POV*
I'm not deaf right? Did he say hottest and cutest person?! I tried to say something but nothing came out from my mouth. I got so shocked. I was about to say something until our math teacher mr lee spoke "are u two keep going to talk in my class" he said sternly. I just looked down, I hated how everyone looked at us and on the other hand taehyung just chuckled and said "yes do u have a problem?" We are in big trouble now "I'm not in the mood for this taehyung, detention to both of u" mr lee said. WAIT WHAT DETENTION?!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
I hope u guys liked this oneeeee! Have a nice day everyone!💕