Chapter 2

The rest of the tests Mr Aizawa put the class through were relatively simply. Side steps, 100 meter dash, grip strength and even vertical leap.

In each of these, Yushedo scored highly in, eventually earning him 3rd in Quirk Apprehension. By the time these tests were done, the students were told to change back into their uniforms and head home for the day. Unbeknownst to them, the first day was only a half day.

Yushedo was now walking towards the front gates of UA when he was stopped by a certain pink skinned classmate.

"Bambi!"

Yushedo stopped in his tracks and turned to see Ashido skipping towards him with an intoxicating smile on her face. He smiled.

Cute... wait what the fu-

"Did you really think you were gonna leave without giving me your number?" Ashido said as she pulled out her phone.

Yushedo frowned.

"What?"

"Your number! We're Horn Buddies-"

"I have antlers."

"Horn Buddies. So gimme your number and I'll give you mine."

"Sure."

They took each other's phones and dialed their numbers in. After Ashido gave him his phone back, he looked back at the contact name.

Mina.

Mina? But we just met...

He tried to shut off his brain befire his over-analytical antics gained the best of him.

"Anyways, see ya tomorrow Bambi! I gotta get going!" Ashido waved over her shoulder as she began skipping down the street.

Yushedo waved back even though she couldn't see him and began walking in the opposite direction. After about 10 seconds, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the caller ID.

"Ashido?"

He answered the call and turned around to see Ashido at the very end if the street waving at him.

Yushedo: Hello?

Ashido: Heya, just making sure you didn't try to punk me or anything! Bye!

Yushedo: Why would I-

She hung up and rounded the corner, leaving Yushedo confused. He simply shrugged as he plugged in his earbuds and began listening to music on his walk home.

30 Minutes Later

Yushedo was now walking up the front stairs of the Takedo Residence. He lived in a two story house with his parents, older brother, and younger sister, making him the middle child of the family.

He unlocked the front door and ducked down so he didn't hit his antlers on the doorframe.

When the family initially moved here, Yushedo was much shorter, as were his antlers, so they didn't accommodate for his newfound height.

He walked through the door to be greeted by his father.

He was a wheelchair bound man with antlers slightly larger than Yushedo's and piercing red eyes. He had a shaved head and a full black beard as well as two sharp fangs poking out of his mouth.

"Shedo! My son why are you here so soon? It's barely after 12!"

"It was a half day. We got out early."

The elder Tekato smiled and nodded understandingly.

"I see. Well, hiw was the first day? Make any friends?"