Epilogue

"So what should we do now?" Denki was lying on his back in the cave. "We can't really stay here, can we? I don't want to be near Bakugo." 

"Do you want to go back to your homeland?" Shinso asked. 

"No, they'll think I've abandoned my position...which is true but..." Denki sighed. 

"Hm..." Shinso looked around the cave. It had been his home for as long as he could remember... but it also housed some very uncomfortable memories. Staying here might also make Denki feel insecure and compare himself to Izuku.

"Do you want to start traveling?" Shinso suggested. 

"Traveling?" Denki sat up. 

"We could find a new home together and spend the rest of our days-" Shinso's eyes flickered and he covered his mouth with his human hand after realizing what he was saying. 

"That sounds a lot like a proposal..." Denki blurted out. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean...well...I guess I did but..." 

"Let's do it!" Denki grinned. 

"Really? You don't mind?" 

"Of course I don't mind!" Denki laughed. "I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." 

Shinso moved closer to Denki and grabbed his hands in his. "I'm so glad," he smiled. "I'll start packing my most important things right away..." Shinso picked up Denki and placed him in a basket.

"Hey what was that-" Denki's face flushed when he realized. "That's so not cool..." 

"My apologies for calling you a thing, but you are the most important," Shinso laughed and booped Denki's nose with his tentacle. 

"Stop! That's not fair! You know how to make me embarrassed so easily but I don't know what to do with you!" he huffed, crossing his arms and glancing away to puff out his cheeks. 

"You'll figure it out," Shinso laughed. Denki still refused to look at him. Feeling slightly guilty, Shinso moved closer. "Are you mad now?" he asked. Denki turned his head sharply and grabbed the back of Shinso's neck, slamming his face into his for a kiss. Caught completely off guard, Shinso was definitely flustered. His eyes flared up and the glittering purple specks emitted off of his face more rapidly. Denki had finally cracked the code for understanding Shinso's embarrassed expression. 

"You better start packing seriously now," Denki pushed Shinso away. 

"R-right..." he nodded. 

"Hey, Shinso...?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I love you." 

"I love you too," he beamed.