64» SR; Late Night Thoughts and Day Thoughts

22nd of Dec 1998, Sunday

2:02am, -2°C in Seoul

Sanha's room

Third Person's POV

Sanha, who found it difficult to lie comfortably on the bed, felt it hard for him to close his eyes.

He just wanted to sleep well but tonight bothered him.

The young boy groaned as he aggressively ruffles his hair, even his heartbeat was erratic.

He was restless, many things were playing inside his head.

Only You - Yang Da Il

The young man decided to get up, he immediately changed his clothes to a longer one and took a winter jacket.

Slowly he went straight to the front door of his house, unlocked it and headed straight to the destination he had set.

Little tip top he did, as no one in the house he wanted them to be awake at this late hour of night.

Through the cold night of the Seoul metropolis, he ran towards it.

May as slippery as are the roads, he tried his best working his feet not to be careless.

After arriving there, he knocked on their door a little loud and rang the bell once.

Breathing a little fast, his hands rested on the wall next to the door.

As he waited for the response to his calling, he heard someone walked towards the door.

He steadied himself up and fixed his look so he won't look terrible in anyone's eyes.

The door opened as it revealed Y/N's sleepy father whose eyes were a little droopy.

"Oh, Yoon Sanha?!" he asked loudly, came to confused also surprised.

Felt overwhelmed as the boy was standing tall in front of their doorstep.

Sanha bowed down to greet the mid age uncle "Hello, uncle sorry for disturbing" he greeted apology followed by later.

"But I need to speak to Y/N, for a while" he said his unquestioned request to Y/N's father.

He started to act more anxious "Just for a while, please" he told him.

Still very confused, maybe because he just woke up, he nodded his head and told Sanha he would get Y/N.

Almost felt like a minute of waiting for the girl's presence, she came to his view area.

He steadied himself up again and looked at the girl wordlessly.

She was rather confused "Sanha oppa, what's wrong?" she questioned first.

But the other boy didn't answer at first as he was just standing there looking at her still.

Staring into her eyes "I like you, Kim Y/N, I like you" he silently confessed to her twice.

What sounded almost like a whisper, just like the first time of knowing it the younger girl is shocked.

He sighed out a seeming like heavy deep breath as Y/N wanted to say something in stutters.

Unfortunately, she was cut off by Yoon Sanha "I know I've told you this and you like her" aggressively in a low voice he expressed.

A sad smile emitted from him "This might be the last time for me to say this and maybe after this, I'll learn how to not feel like that" he carried on his words.