1» The Wondering

15th Oct. 1998,

Tuesday

Seoul Youngjin High School

Y/n's POV

It was the school's break time, some people went to the cafeteria, some went to the library, some hanging out in the restroom.

Or some stayed in the class gossiping and spreading rumors about each other.

How sad.

And I'm here sitting next to my best friend, Sohye, kind of not listening to whatever she had been ranting this whole day.

Well she has been ranting about lover. Two people who met by accident or met each for good then those two people fell in love with each other.

Then the rest I did not care about at all because I've been zoning out since her rant has started to get boring.

Who can relate with me?

I sighed "Yah, Kim Sohye" she stopped her rant about love then look at me with a confused expression.

She looked at me "I feel like dying when you increased the length of your lecture about love" I explained to the girl with a dead expression.

Still looking at her with a dead eyes, she then pouted at me and I rolled my eyes.

I flicked her forehead "Yah pabo!" I scolded and she started to fake crying like a baby.

Oh my God.

"Kim y/n, I'm sorry" she apologized in a baby voice, that's cute hehehe and I smiled in satisfaction.

I ruffled her hair "Now that's a good puppy" I jokingly said to her and she slapped my hand away.

She coughed a bit "Y/n, next year we'll have our senior year prom and have you ever thought about bringing someone to the prom?" she randomly blurted out.

Maybe?

I looked at her with a weird expression "What do you mean?" I asked her because it's quite unusual question to ask about.

She rolled her eyes "You know! Girlfriend! Boyfriend! Dance partner! Or maybe romantic partner" she casually said while writing something on a paper.

"Being in a relationship" she continued in a calmer voice and her statement ringed in my head.

She grabbed my face and pull my face closer to her "Best friend, we're getting older" she said to me in such detail and in a serious tone.

She smiled cutely "I think you and I need a lover, someone to make you feel love" she continued to explain but in much softer tone.

She still hadn't let go of my face and surprisingly I was really interested about the love thing she's talking about right now.

Sohye's face turned serious again, she cleared her throat "Before you call me as a person who only cares about love, I only need you to know" she let go of my face.

I'm in disbelief "But why tho?" I asked Sohye with a big curiosity and I don't know why the feeling is here.

The curiosity.

She sighed "Kim Y/n, look you're very pretty and quite popular" she staying those usual facts again.

I only look at her "Smart and kind so it's a no secret that you many admirer in any form" she explained to me and I nodded my head.

I'm not bragging but I've got people in this school wanting me to be their girlfriend and date them.

I'm a quite person anyway.

It's annoying sometimes. You're trying your best not to break someone's heart but you just gotta to.

She looked at me with a smile "Plus, I can see that your love life will start soon Kim y/n" she winked at me.

I was shocked "What? Where did you hear that?!" I was more than surprised because it sounded so ridiculous.

She rolled her eyes again "It's my aunt, that one old woman who's actually my aunt and we call her Old Tarot Hoe" she explained to me.

We both cracked into a silent laugh because it's the nickname we made for aunt because her aunt read tarot card.

Some are false, sometimes true and mostly because of the coincidences that happened by miracle.

Sometimes Sohye and I made the coincidence true because sometimes it's good to prank her and sometimes because I pitied her.

I still laugh silently "Yeah your aunt, what's with her?" I asked the girl.

She exhaled "Few days ago she made a tarot reading on our classmates and when it was your turn, she said you'll love life will come in a short time and I was surprised" the girl explained to me about the question I asked.

"Also she said because of this you'll find the true you, this lover will teach you so many things including love and your emotions are becoming positive"

I'm quite surprised because I don't usually trust Tarot reading and when did her aunt actually said this?!

What exactly happened?

Did her aunt read novel or watch drama or something?!

Oh gosh....

End of first chapter...