6» "What's wrong with you?"

Some explanation :

Hagwon (Korean pronunciation: [haɡwʌn]) is the Korean-language word for a for-profit private institute, academy or cram school prevalent in South Korea.

It's like extra classes for subjects that South Korea focus on.

Many other children, particularly younger children, attend nonacademic hagwon for piano lessons, art instruction, swimming, and taekwondo (태권도).

Fun fact : South Koreans go to school for 16 hours a day (8am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday)

Still the same day, few hours after the chaos caused by Shin Ryujin.

Y/N decided not to attend hagwon today since it's Friday and for Saturday they will still be going to school.

To Ryujin their interaction matters the most and she will do anything to get the attention.

Even if it's including humiliating herself in front of the South Korea's president.

Or humiliating the school's president.

Y/N asked help from the school receptionist, she asked the president about a student named Shin Ryujin.

Asking him which class Ryujin resides in then so forth "Why are you asking about her? The Shin Ryujin?" she asked Y/N confusedly.

She heard the questions but refused to answer it, after looking through the files she gave it back and said thank you in English.

Then stormed off to Ryujin's class, her foot stomps can be heard very clearly and Y/N's adrenaline just rose.

Ryujin's last class is geography while Y/N's Korean Literature. Just saying you know.

She's walking really fast to her class, hoping that Ryujin won't leave the school because she really need to talk to her.

Then she found the class, she barged in very very shamelessly and walked straight to Ryujin.

Ryujin noticed this, look at her while smiling but Y/N slightly pushed her shoulder "Yah" she said.

The expression on Ryujin's face changed in milliseconds. So do some students faces.

Being the older person, Ryujin just has to keep it cool and have to deal with Y/N's anger once again.

At that moment, she knew y/n didn't came here to play, the girl she admires is being serious.

She knew it, the moment she pushed her shoulder she really can see it coming already.

She breathed in "Hey" Ryujin said calmly.

Y/N rolled her eyes "Hey? Hey? HEY? YAH! What's wrong with you?" she raised her voice.

There weren't much students left in the classroom, they were left with Chaeryeong, Jeongin, Minju, Daehwi and two other students.

They all stopped what they all were doing previously because of Ryujin's and Y/N's beef.

This time no sugarcoating "You caused a problem or maybe a chaos and do you know that the whole school is whispering behind me, some of them didn't even bother to cover up?" y/n yelled straight to the point to Ryujin's fucking face.

Aish she really never talk to me in a good mood Ryujin complained in her head.

She had to calm her down "Y/n-ah please let me explain first, let's have a seat and maybe some tea?" Ryujin asked with a cute tight smile.