The Brave Hunters

12 years later....
I woke up, drank coffee and sat at the guild canteen. Normalcy at once. "Got any stuff on you?" "Certainly," the meowscular chef replied. He readied some food, as the Grandmeowster was in charge of baking. "So I suppose you're interested in the Brachydios story." The chef commented, "Yeah, I'm just awaiting my father to show up, he's probably tired." My father walked in, grasping his gun lance. "Brachydios you say?" He slid on the chair smoothly, "discuss away chef." The chef smiled, and noted on my father's bravery to take on SafiJiva 12 years ago. "If you can take on Safi, you can take on Brachy." He then gave that damn look. "No, I'm not hunting Brachy, I'm awaiting for it, it's my favorite monster." The chef nodded and lended his ear in to hear his story about the Brave Icon. "Oh I see, you've met a young Brachydios?" He nodded and sipped his coffee. "I took care of it, back in the old world." Then he showed his pin on his jacket of the Fifth fleet. "Then we traveled to the new world." He nodded and continued to ready food for both of us, "I suppose you are going to await it." "Certainly chef." He gave our food and added some salt. "Your finest," he smiled. We both sat there and read the Guild's articles. "Today we shall head out onto the mist, maybe spot a Velkhana?" My father laughed, "Surely, as I have no idea what to do." I noticed something about his gun lance, it had a Brachydios wood charm on it. The one we both made. I then sat up and looked at the chef and left him a tip. He thanked me, "your pleasure, brave hunter." I headed over to the main center where we discussed the locations of Safi. As we walked in, Poogies roamed about as the head guild members spoke. "Though we repelled Safi years ago, it still has been spotted having turf wars with an unknown beast." "Unknown huh?" I commented, "It's you, interested for another quest?" Surely I thought, as I still dreamt about spotting Brachydios. "Definitely, now, we got the paper and are ready to head north." My father nodded as he grabbed his Gun Lance. "The guiding lands huh? Alright I'm in." My father was excited, acknowledging that Brachydios could be spotted there. "Off we go brave hunters, adventure and explore..." I sang the tune. "That's the spirit! Now let's head north." Well surely Guiding Lands quests are important. As this quest shit is important. As we board the air boat, the handler carried over her hammer. I grabbed my Insect Glaive as we had our stuff set. Hopefully, we meet our Brutish Indigo today. If not, it could be the one and only elder dragon we now acknowledge throughout the guild, Velkhana.