Part One

On the 8th floor of a tall building in the centre of Seoul, four members of Stray Kids were watching a movie together. The atmosphere in the room was very cosy, the boys relaxing on the lounge, surrounded by soft cushions and warm, fluffy blankets.

At one end of the lounge, Hyunjin and Felix were sitting together, cuddling. Felix was in Hyunjin's lap, and the taller had his arms around the other boy's waist, his head resting on Felix's shoulder. They'd watched this movie at least a dozen times, and Hyunjin was sick to death of it. He was willing to suffer, though, because it was Felix's favourite, and that was all that mattered.

Besides, Hyunjin wouldn't pass up an opportunity to cuddle with his boyfriend for all the stars in the Milky Way. He already had those in Felix's eyes, anyway, and he was quite content to stare mesmerised at those twinkling orbs while their owner stared at the TV. Hyunjin sighed in contentment and snuggled a little closer to Felix.

At the other end of the lounge, Minho looked at Hyunjin and Felix with envy. He would've loved to be cuddling with Jisung right now, but the younger boy was seemingly miles away, both physically and emotionally. Jisung was so entranced by his favourite movie that Minho was sure he wouldn't even notice if he kissed him on the lips. Oh God, but he wanted to. So much. Jisung's lips were so plump and kissable, and the way they curved upwards whenever he smiled just ... did things to Minho's insides.

But he couldn't. Not while Hyunjin and Felix were right there (even if they weren't paying the slightest bit of attention). Minho sighed and gazed adoringly at Jisung once more. He could wait. It's not like he hadn't had plenty of practice already. He may seem impatient to the other members, but for his Hannie he had all the time in the world.

Half-way through the movie, Felix announced that he was hungry. Hyunjin perked up immediately.

"What do you want, Baby? I'll cook it for you."

Felix sat deep in thought for a few moments. His eyebrows furrowed, and his head tilted to the side, in an expression that Hyunjin found utterly adorable.

Felix's face suddenly lit up. "Jjajangmyeon, please."

Now it was Hyunjin's turn to frown. "Hmm, okay, but we don't have all the ingredients. We'll need to go to the shop first."

"Okay, let's go then!" Felix replied enthusiastically. Hyunjin smiled lovingly at him as he grabbed his keys.

"We'll be back soon, guys. You'll be okay on your own, won't you?" He winked at Minho, who looked very flustered for a moment, then they headed out the door.

As soon as Hyunjin and Felix had left the dorm, Minho scooted closer to Jisung and put his arm around the younger's shoulders. At first there was no response, and Minho rolled his eyes in frustration. But then Jisung leaned back, visibly relaxing against the older's arm, his hand settling on Minho's thigh. Minho sighed happily. Seconds later, the younger leant his head on the other boy's shoulder, making a contented humming sound that travelled all the way to Minho's heart. The older smiled to himself, feeling properly relaxed for the first time that day.

They sat watching the movie for a while, Minho tracing gentle patterns on Jisung's arm and breathing in his unique scent. It was a mixture of Jisung's apple-blossom shampoo and - was that ... Minho's after-shave?? The older chuckled to himself, smiling wryly.

Suddenly feeling bold, he kissed the top of Jisung's head, then picked up his hand, kissing the fingers one by one. At this the younger turned and looked at his hyung, a smile on his lips and a question in his eyes. Minho just smiled back, and patted his legs, gently pushing Jisung down to lie on his lap. Jisung happily lay down, wriggling a bit to get comfortable. He then went back to watching the movie, while Minho tenderly played with the younger's hair and gazed at his beautiful face.

To say that Jisung was handsome was the understatement of the century, Minho thought. The younger's face was so much more than just 'handsome'. It was cute and adorable and sexy, all at once.

Stays were always talking about Jisung's duality - the way he could be so cute and shy off-stage, but so sexy and confident while performing. Some loved his adorable, squishy cheeks that made him look like a squirrel, while others couldn't get enough of his fiery eyes and aggressive dance moves, as he made the stage his own in every performance.

The way Minho saw it, though, Jisung was all those things and more, all the time. Gazing at the younger's face grounded him in a way that nothing else ever could. To him, it was simply ... home.

Not long afterwards, Jisung's eyes drifted closed. Overwhelmed with adoration and love, Minho leaned down and kissed Jisung's forehead, his lips lingering on the soft skin for a few seconds. Jisung's eyes fluttered open again, and in a daze, his hand moved up to cup Minho's cheek.

"Hyung..."

"Hannie..."

The two boys gazed into each other's eyes, and time slipped silently to a halt. Jisung's eyes were so deep and intoxicating, Minho felt like he was falling into a black hole. The world faded away until it was just the two of them, drifting endlessly among the stars. Feeling like he was in a dream, Minho leaned down again, this time kissing Jisung on the lips.

The moment they made contact, the older felt an electric spark course through his body. Judging by the younger's reaction, he felt it too. Jisung responded eagerly, and soon all else was forgotten, as they melted into one another's touch.

The kiss started out slow and gentle, neither boy really knowing where to begin; this was the first time they'd ever made it this far after all. But when they parted for breath, Jisung sat up and climbed onto Minho's lap, capturing his lips again straight away. Soon enough, their passion and hunger took over, and the kiss became a sloppy mess of lips and tongues and teeth, each boy desperate to discover every inch of the other.

While his lips were happily occupied, Minho's hands got to work, pushing Jisung's shirt down his arms and onto the floor. He then wasted no time in sliding his hands up under the younger's t-shirt, enjoying the feel of bare skin on his finger-tips.

Letting out a low moan, Jisung started unbuttoning Minho's shirt, wanting access to his abs. It was a thin shirt, so he could already feel the delicious bumps and curves of the older's body, but he wanted to enjoy the beautiful sight with his eyes as well as his hands. His potent desire was making him shake slightly, though, and the more desperate he got, the harder it was to undo the buttons.

Minho decided to move his attention to Jisung's neck, then, and started planting wet kisses around the base of the younger's throat. This elicited even more moans from Jisung, still struggling to remove his hyung's shirt. The fact that Minho was currently nuzzling at the younger's weak spot, coupled with the heady scent wafting its way into his nose, only made it harder for Jisung to concentrate.

Finally Jisung got the last button undone, letting the shirt fall forgotten onto the lounge. He gazed with awe and undisguised lust at the chiseled abs in front of him, pausing only a moment before running his finger-tips all over them. Minho let out a long, loud moan, which sent shivers through Jisung's whole body.

Suddenly, just as things were really heating up, voices could be heard outside the front door of the dorm. Minho put his mouth close to Jisung's ear, and spoke in a low, husky voice that only served to increase the younger's current desires.

"Wanna take this into the bedroom, Baby?"

Jisung nodded quickly, his eyes filled with lust. He would have expressed his desires more clearly, but his voice seemed to be stuck halfway between Alaska and Timbuktu. Wherever it was, it certainly wasn't here.

Jisung didn't need to worry, though; Minho understood perfectly. He stood up in one fluid movement, wrapping Jisung's legs around his waist. As he carried the younger towards his bedroom, they heard a key in the front door. Jisung gasped quietly, burying his head in Minho's shoulder. Entering the bedroom quickly, the older closed and locked the door, then gently deposited Jisung on the bed, hovering over him.

"Now, where were we?" he breathed in the younger's ear, winking at the boy now panting below him.

"Right here," Jisung replied with a grin, pulling the older on top of him and smashing their lips together.