Part Two

In the hallway outside the dorm, Hyunjin and Felix had their hands full with bags of groceries. Hyunjin was having trouble getting the keys out of his pocket, and was muttering ferociously. Before he could go full Drama-Llama, though, he felt a small hand reach into his pocket and pull the keys out. Turning around, he saw Felix holding them up with a wide grin on his face. Hyunjin blushed and mumbled "Thanks," before moving aside so the other boy could unlock the door. As Felix went inside, Hyunjin followed him, closing the door behind them.

"We're home!" the taller called out.

There was no response. The movie could be heard playing in the next room, but no other sounds at all. That's odd, Hyunjin thought. Unless... He suddenly smiled as he had an idea.

Putting the bags on the kitchen bench, he turned to Felix with a mischievous smile.

"I bet they fell asleep, like last time. Wanna go see?"

His boyfriend grinned back excitedly, and they both tip-toed into the loungeroom. Expecting to see their friends cuddled up together on the lounge, fast asleep, they were shocked to discover that the room was completely empty.

Hyunjin turned to Felix, a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Where are they??" he asked.

The shorter boy didn't answer, but walked over to the lounge, picking something up off the floor. When he turned around and held the object up, Hyunjin could see that it was Jisung's shirt. Felix grinned at the taller boy, saying with a twinkle in his eye, "I think I can guess..."

They both looked at Minho's bedroom door, behind which the sounds of kissing and soft moans could now be heard.

Hyunjin's shocked expression soon changed to one of happiness, the laughter in his eyes threatening to escape out of his mouth. The two boys tip-toed back to the kitchen, where Felix started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Jinnie, they did it! They finally got together!"

"Yeah, it only took them four years!" Hyunjin replied, shaking his head in amazement.

"Anyway, let's get dinner started."

As Hyunjin started preparing the ingredients, Felix sat on the bench, swinging his legs and looking perfectly happy. How can I be so lucky? Hyunjin wondered to himself. Every time he looked at his boyfriend, he couldn't help thinking how cute and adorable he was, and how happy Felix made him.

Felix, for his part, had a swarm of butterflies doing acrobatics in his stomach. He really wanted to kiss Hyunjin right then, but didn't want to disturb the cooking. So he just sat there, biting his lip and staring longingly at Hyunjin's perfect mouth.

Once the food was simmering on a low heat, Hyunjin wandered over to where Felix was sitting. The younger was staring at his lips as he approached, looking like he wanted to jump him. That surprised Hyunjin, as Felix wasn't usually so forward, but he wasn't about to complain. Hyunjin smiled and gently pushed Felix's legs apart, standing between them so he was face-to-face with his boyfriend.

"Hi," he said. "Hi," Felix replied with a deliriously happy smile. He tilted his head adoringly, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

Hyunjin put his hands up and ran his thumbs gently across Felix's cheeks. Then he closed the gap between them and kissed his boyfriend, luxuriating in the feeling of his soft, full lips, and their delicious, sweet taste. Mmm, strawberry... he thought.

He felt the shorter's arms go round his neck, his fingers running through Hyunjin's long hair. Suddenly, Felix bit Hyunjin's bottom lip, and Hyunjin immediately opened his mouth in response. They deepened the kiss, tongues dancing together.

Eventually they had to breathe, though, and as Hyunjin reluctantly pulled away, he remembered the food on the stove. Sighing regretfully, he gave Felix a quick peck on the lips, then turned back to finish preparing their dinner.

Felix sighed too as Hyunjin walked away, feeling the widening space between them as a growing ache in his heart. He missed Hyunjin's body pressing against his own, and held his arms out towards the other's retreating back for a few moments. It wasn't long before his smile returned, though, as he got lost in the memory of that perfect kiss.

As Hyunjin cooked the noodles, his mind kept replaying the kiss he'd just shared with Felix. He closed his eyes briefly, remembering the softness and warmth of his boyfriend's lips, and the way he'd tangled his fingers in Hyunjin's hair. The memory brought a smile to his lips, and he hummed softly in pure joy.

The sound of the noodles bubbling aggressively brought Hyunjin back to reality, though, and he opened his eyes quickly, turning off the burner in a panic. He let out a shuddering breath when he saw that the noodles weren't burnt. Glancing over his shoulder at Felix, he sighed in relief. The shorter was swinging his legs again while staring dreamily at the floor, an angelic smile on his face.

Phew... Hyunjin thought, he didn't notice anything! He gazed at Felix in awe for a few more seconds, before tearing himself away to serve the dinner.

When everything was finally ready, Felix suddenly spoke.

"Jinnie..."

"Yes, Baby?"

The smaller looked down, a shy expression on his face.

"You know what the others are doing... Do you wanna...?"

The taller boy smiled happily at his boyfriend, pecking him on the lips once more. He liked this new side of Felix!

"Don't worry, Baby, we will. But let's eat first, okay?"

Felix looked at Hyunjin, a big grin on his face. "Okay."

He pulled the taller in for a quick but very intense kiss, then hopped down and followed him out to the loungeroom.

Sitting close together on the lounge, they ate their dinner and watched the end of the movie. Hyunjin noticed that Felix wasn't paying as much attention as he had been earlier on. As the credits rolled, Felix turned to Hyunjin with sparkling eyes. "Can we go to the bedroom now?"

Hyunjin laughed softly and smiled at his adorable boyfriend. "Whatever you want, Baby."

He leaned forward and gave Felix a slow and gentle kiss.

"I love you, Lixie."

"I love you too, Jinnie."