section one: chapter one

Cloud 9 - Beach Bunnies

summary: Miles and you hang up and you fall asleep to a streamer.

Y/N's pov

,,Y/N! Time you say bye to Miles, tell him I said bye,"            a high-pitched voice called from the dark.

,,Got it mom, bye Miles, text you when everyone goes to sleep,"         I whispered to him.

,,Yea, see you in a bit. Gonna go, I don't know. Do something. Probably watch TikTok, see ya!"                 

                         he smiles back, revealing his, clearly not brushed enough, white teeth. Well, they aren't white, they're a little bit yellow with a lot of grey and plaque. After he hangs up Ranboo goes live. He doesn't like TikTok very much so that's odd. Miles and Ranboo sound very similar. But it's probably a doppelganger, right? I'm just overthinking this. Yea, I need to calm down. Miles would tell me! After all, we've been through everything together, I met him when I was about 3, because our moms met in a grocery store. He lives three blocks down and his Mom and Dad are like my second parents, his dad is more of a dad then mine, he helped me and my mom after he left to go to a hockey game with his friend Daniel, not to be confused with my Step-Dad Daniel. When Dad, or Daniel, moved in he brought his son, Micheal. Daniel and Micheal are my best, best friends. Look the point is Miles is my... well, person. Just then I remembered that Ranboo was live, so I watched, his stream was five hours long and ended at three in the morning. Just before he ended, and I assume he raided someone, probably Tubbo, I fell asleep.

A/N!! wowee, long, long chapter my friends. (sarcasm) So we already have a plot now, I'm gonna add more cats into the story. Cats are love, cats are life. Amen to that boys (as in the term :) ) welp, enjoy chapter two friends :D

wordcount: 327