section one; chapter two

TW: yelling and lying.

Summary: you wake up and see lots of missed texts, you run out the door and go to school, the day ends and Miles comes to you crying.

Y/N's pov:

I woke up from the blaring sound of an apple alarm right next to my ear, I also woke up to Miles' non-stop texts saying, 'hey you good?' or 'WAKE UP Y/N' and 'oh you have your ringer off, rude much?' I rolled my eyes, got up, and got dressed

and my black shoes with the wheels, y'know those one-hundred-dollar ones. It was worth it though, I skipped over to the door, grabbed the overnight oatmeal that Micheal's mom made for me last night, and skated to the bus stop.

,,y/n! Over here,"                    I saw Miles waving his arms.

,,Ugh, you again? Leave me alone,"               I said sarcastically giggling with every word and elbowed him.

,,Were you awake last night? You never answered me,"       he said making a pouty face

,,I was until three, I was watching Ranboo's stream. He's cool, you should watch him. I think he's your doppelganger, you lucky duck," I said rolling my eyes.

Ranboo/Miles pov:

I watched the last word pour out of y/n's mouth, 'you lucky duck,' y/p watched... ranboo? ME? Oh god, oh god, oh god. Well now I'm definitely delaying my face reveal, and flight to Tubbo. Okay, maybe

Not the flight with Tubbo, until I tell y/n, it won't be out to the public about it, I still have to tell my mom and dad not to tell Daniel, or Stephiene.

,,You- you good? Hello? Mileesssss. EARTH TO MILES BROV"                     y/n started screaming

,,THE- oh. Yes, yes sorry what?"

,,Can I get a cat? Please please"          y/n asked

,,What? Why? I have Louis, you want him?"

,,D'know, cats are cool. I'm a cat-person, OH PHHHH-"         y/p had gotten something airdropped.

,,What did you get?"

,,WHO AIRDROPPED ME A CATBOO EDIT. COME HERE RIGHT NOW."            y/n screamed giddy with laughter

Now, obviously, I know what... Catboo is. I hate that stream, I really need to take it down, but I had to act oblivious.

,,What's Catboo? OH, you mean CatBug from that one show we loved? Bravest Warriors I think it was, we should rewatch that, y'know we could-"           I got cut off by y/n putting y/p finger over my mouth.

,,NO, YOU BABOON. It's a Ranboo thing, look it's hilarious."               y/p passive-aggressively hit my arm, it's y/n's love language. The edit was horrible by the way.

Y/N pov:

Please don't tell me Miles doesn't know anything about Ranboo. After that we didn't talk for the rest of the school day, man having different classes than your best friend sucks. I assume he had family problems though, he didn't call, come over, text. Ranboo didn't stream, but TommyInnit did, so that was nice. I watched big man on the bus and Micheal's little three-year-old body ran over to me and hugged my ankles, no one was home and I saw Micheal's mom leaving as soon as I walked onto the street. It's not that I don't like Nicole or Nicky, she's just not nice and a horrible mom. I walked over to Micheal's baby gate, and he followed knowing I'd open it to the playroom, I grabbed my phone and the remote for the tv and texted Daniel I was home and Micheal was safe. The rest of the night went by fast, tv, feed Micheal, bathe him, change him, get him to bed. My parents were over at Gammy's house so they wouldn't be here for two days. I was almost asleep but then I heard a window open, I was half asleep and just rolled over and I sunk from a heavy imprint in my bed, just then I froze up and unfroze as I felt a body lay down next to me. I looked over- it was Miles. But just then I realized something was.. different, his eyes.

word count: 652