009: real life

November 22, 2017.

Lyra arrived home to a house full of her friends. It was definitely more than just the group chat that had agreed on a party. She greeted everyone with a big smile. She looked around and was greeted by one of her closest friends, Thomas.

"Thomas!" She ran up to him, jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist, hugging him as tight as she possibly could. Thomas smiled and spun her around.

"Lyra!" He said as he placed her back on the ground. Thomas and Ezra filmed Criminal Minds together, and Lyra was on set a lot, so they grew very close in time.

"Oh my God, Ez! I didn't even know you guys were coming!" Lyra yelled, she couldn't talk in a normal voice even if she wanted to because the music was too loud.

"Surprise, surprise." Ezra winked. Lyra and Thomas laughed before Ezra whipped out his camera. Lyra looked at him and threw her head back as she rolled her eyes. Thomas just shook his head, "You know mom needs a picture of you two. The last one she has is from the set of Criminal Minds." Lyra groaned but she eventually gave in and took a picture with Thomas and Ezra. Sebastian saw that Lyra was back home and ran over to her,

"Hey, doll. I didn't even see you come through the door." He said, giving her a quick yet passionate kiss.

"Maybe it's because of all the damn people in here. Do you even know half of them?" Lyra said sarcastically. Sebastian laughed at her comment,

"Uh- some of them. Ryan does." He admitted. Lyra laughed and shook her head.

"Let's hope they all don't have keys to our house then." Lyra joked, earning a laugh from her brother and husband. Sebastian was looking at Thomas weirdly and Lyra noticed. She introduced them and they really hit it off. Sebastian had grown very close to Ezra over the years, they had almost the same goofy personality. Sebastian had walked off to go get Ryan before he jumped out of the window, into the pool, from the top floor. Ezra and Thomas were each  drinking a Corona, when they offered Lyra one she declined.

Ezra gasped at her actions, "Are you pregnant? You never decline a Corona." He asked with a shocked expression on his face. Lyra nodded and Ezra picked her up and spun her around as he hugged her. Then his face dropped again, "Bloody hell! I mean- congrats, but four children?" He yelled, Lyra quickly shushed him and laughed.

"Yes four children, Ezra. We're hoping for another boy." Lyra smiled. Ezra jokingly squealed which caused Thomas and Lyra to laugh.

"Congratulations, Ly." Thomas spoke as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rubbed it. Lyra thanked them both and continued to talk with them. Halfway through she got a call from a random number, but when she went outside to answer nobody spoke and the person on the other line hung up. Lyra shook it off and continued to have a good night. Well, the best night she could without drinking.