Five

A/N: You guys are great at motivating me to write :) I hope you like this chapter! I know these updates are coming pretty fast, but don't get used to it, because my writer's block strikes at the most inconvenient times lol

Derek heard Erica stomping down the hallway way before the door to their apartment slammed open and then closed. He winced at the anger and force behind her movements, planting himself on the couch to await her screaming. The phone call 2 hours before had been a fairly short one after Derek told her what he did. He needed a good slap to the face, which was the only reason he told Erica in the first place. She was the person who could set him straight, if anyone could.

When she entered the living room, she pretty much had steam coming out of her ears. Derek offered her an innocent smile, but it did nothing to change the furious look on her face. "You're a fucking idiot, Derek Hale," she seethed, her hands on her hips as she stood in front of him. She didn't let him defend himself on the phone. As soon as she heard that he hooked up with Stiles in the bathroom while he was on a date with someone else, she hung up and headed home. She was at Boyd's when Derek called her, about to leave to spend the night at the apartment anyways. She barked orders at Derek for him to be there when she got home, so stupidly, he listened.

"Yeah, I'm aware," Derek grumbled, running his hands over his face in frustration. "I don't know what it is about this guy, Erica. I physically can't say no to him. And I don't want to either. I'm pathetic, aren't I?"

Erica huffed a laugh, rolling her eyes dramatically. "Yes, very much so," she agreed, which was not what he wanted to hear. "The solution here is to stop thinking with your dick and start using your fucking brain."

"Easier said than done. My dick really likes Stiles."

Another eye roll. "If you keep hooking up with him knowing he has a girlfriend, knowing you're only going to get hurt- I'm going to cut your dick off. How about that for a solution?" She seemed as serious as ever when she threatened him, so Derek did not take it lightly. "And you need to apologize to the dude you blew off to get your dick sucked in a public bathroom."

"No, I can't speak to him ever again," Derek protested, throwing his head back in frustration. "It wasn't even a real date, I just wanted to fuck him so I could forget about Stiles." Mission failed, dumbass, Derek thought to himself. "I doubt he wants to see me either."

"Okay, fine, how about this?" she sighed, flopping down on the couch beside him. She laid her head on his shoulder, like she wasn't just screaming at him seconds before and threatening to cut his dick off. "Let's make a pact. No sex for a month."

Derek immediately groaned like he had just heard the worst idea ever. "What about Boyd? Don't you think he'd be upset about that?" he bargained, hoping that would be enough for Erica to let it go. Not that Derek couldn't do it, but he really didn't want to.

"Maybe, but we've been solving all of our arguments with sex, so we need a break from it anyways," Erica responded. Derek raised an eyebrow at her as she shrugged. "It could be good for both of us. We'll hold each other accountable. If you break the pact, I'll tell your sister about Stiles. If I break it, I'll give you the apartment for a whole week to do whatever you want."

"That doesn't really seem fair," Derek argued. "Cora would tear me apart if she knew I was messing around with a guy in a relationship."

"At least you know what you're doing is wrong," she teased, smacking him in the back of the head as she got up from the couch. "So, how about it? No sex for a month. Think you can do it?"