Six (Stiles)

A/N: I forgot to mention (well I kinda just decided) that this book will be split perspectives every five chapters. So the next five chapters will be in Stiles' POV :)

Stiles

The perk of living alone was that Stiles could have anyone he wanted over at any time and he didn't have to worry about asking permission from a roommate, or staying quiet. That was one of the main reasons Stiles chose to live in his little one bedroom apartment, even though Scott suggested multiple times that they just live together. Stiles had spent countless nights at the McCall house, enough to know that Scott's snoring was unbearable, even from the other room. Not to mention, Scott was a slob.

Tonight was one of those nights where Stiles especially appreciated the perks that came with living alone. After dropping Lydia off at her and Allison's place, Stiles drove home with a good feeling about where the night was headed. He didn't think Derek would be able to resist his offer of coming over. Stiles may have been a little full of himself after their last encounter, but he figured if Derek would hook up with him in a public bathroom, he'd be more than willing to hook up at Stiles's apartment. Even with his weird, no sex pact, Stiles thought he was pretty convincing at the club.

Stiles even cleaned the dirty clothes off his bedroom floor and everything, waiting around for the text to come through. By midnight, he considered texting Derek first, but he didn't want to seem desperate. Because he definitely wasn't desperate. There were plenty of other guys he could hook up with, like the hot guys on Grindr who's messages he kept ignoring in favor of searching out Derek instead. He couldn't help that the sex was just that good. Nobody else seemed to satisfy him the same way.

Stiles figured it was only because Derek was a werewolf, and the first werewolf Stiles had fucked. Stiles was friends with a lot of werewolves, sure, but he never wanted to have sex with anyone in the pack. Scott was territorial too, only when it came to Stiles, so he hadn't met a lot of other werewolves until Derek. Then Derek fucked him in the backseat of that ridiculous car and Stiles suddenly couldn't even get it up thinking about another guy. He considered asking Lydia for help, since he couldn't go to Scott or any other werewolf in the pack. But the way Lydia glared at Derek tonight, like he was some kind of threat, Stiles wasn't even sure she'd understand. Especially since Stiles didn't understand it himself.

After sitting around all night waiting for a text, Stiles finally gave up and went to bed. He should have known better than to get his hopes up about the whole situation, especially since Derek said he couldn't have sex with him anymore. Stiles believed his ridiculous "no sex pact with my roommate" story without hesitation, but now it was starting to feel like Stiles should have questioned it more. What college aged dude would give up sex for a month, willingly at least? Stiles couldn't imagine. Either way, truth or not, Derek wasn't coming over tonight.

-

Stiles woke up Saturday morning to an annoyingly loud banging on his door. He ignored it for a few seconds, until it became apparent whoever it was wasn't leaving. Stiles groaned, throwing himself out of bed as he checked the time on his phone. It was almost 9am, which was too fucking early for Stiles to be awake on a weekend. He stomped into the living room and threw the door open, still wearing nothing but his boxers.

"Explain yourself!" Lydia demanded, pushing her way into Stiles's apartment as soon as the door opened. Stiles stood there a moment longer with the door open, processing Lydia's words as he racked his brain for what she could be talking about. He could t think of anything.

Stiles sighed, still half asleep as he shut the door and spun around to face his angry best friend. "Um, I'd love to, but what am I explaining?" he wondered, walking past her to flop down on the couch, half tempted to curl up with his throw blanket and deceptive pillow Lydia made him buy and just go back to sleep. At least then, Lydia couldn't yell at him.