Daniel LaRusso: Jealousy

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 Ralphthingzz

𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

  You and Daniel glance at each other across the class room, you both made funny faces at each other, along with passing notes while the teacher continued to teach a lesson

  You and Daniel glance at each other across the class room, you both made funny faces at each other, along with passing notes while the teacher continued to teach a lesson. You chuckle slightly whilst covering your mouth with your hand, keeping your laughs at bay.

  Daniel smiles as he rips a piece of paper from the edge of his white lined paper and began scribbling something on it. After a second of scribbling on the tiny paper he folds it and taps some random boys shoulder signaling to pass it to you.

  The boy sighs annoyedly as he taps a girls shoulder signaling to pass it to you, she hands over the little note to you before chewing on her pink bubble gum annoyedly. You chuckle at their annoyed reactions as you slowly flip open the note

  𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙉' 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?
♡︎

Your smile brightens as you re-read over the neatly hand written sentence, grabbing your pencil you began writing down your response.

𝙄𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧 :(

You tap the girls shoulder handing her the paper, she aggressively takes it and throws it to the boy who rolls his eyes at her behavior and sweetly hands over the note to Daniel. He opens the note and you watch as his reaction goes to funny and chirpy to disappointed and sad.

  He turns to you and gives a pouty face, plumping out his bottom lip begging you while he gives you puppy eyes. You blush slightly as you rest your chin on your hand, which rested on your desk.

  The teachers voice dies down as the loud piercing bell rings, the teacher sighs and shakes her head closing the book she was reading from and sitting at her desk while the students scram off.

  Daniel waits for a couple people to leave before getting up with his stuff and walking towards you with a smile. "You have a project?" He pouts slightly causing you to chuckle.

  "I do... it's a partner project due in two days and my partner Dave said he could only do today after school" You shrug your shoulders.

  Daniel stops in his tracks "wait it's a boy?" He questions curiously.

  "Yeah his name is Dave" You chuckle grabbing his hand and tuging him to your locker.

  Putting in your combination you open your locker and slide your books in, Daniel leans against the wall beside your locker as Dave comes up to your locker "hey Y/n.." He says nervously.

  You turn to look at him with a small greeting smile "hey! Dave how are you?" You ask sweetly before grabbing your things out of your locker and closing it.

  "I'm g-good" He stutters.

"Well, this is my boyfriend Daniel, Daniel, Dave" You introduce while interwinding your hand with Daniels.

Daniel doesn't say anything, only giving the guy a intimidating stare, "hi" Dave whispers out.

Once Daniel doesn't speak you speak up "alright! How about we go to my place and finish up huh?" You question Dave, Daniels head snaps to yours once you said 'my place'.

"Uh Y/n, can I talk to you over there" He doesn't give you time to speak as he drags you on the other side of the hall.

"Your place? Really? What kind of joke is that!" He questions.

You furrow your brows "but were just doing a project..." You state.

Daniel shake his head "no, no, no. He does not just want a project from you! Look at that he likes you!" He says gesturing his hand to Dave who was fixing his hair in a pocket mirror.

"Oh com' on Daniel, I ain't doin' nothing with him" You roll your eyes at his stupid remark.

"anddd how do I know that" He challenges.

"Really Daniel? This is my grade we're talkin' about here, and I can't switch partners!" You whisper yell, so Dave couldn't hear.

"Well yes yo-" You grab Daniel by that collar and tug him over to your locker where Dave was, pushing his back against the locker you press your lips against his in front of Dave, to show him who you're with.

Daniels eyes widen as he slowly starts leaning into the kiss, putting his hands around your waist. You pull away breathlessly "I only want you..." You smile as you caress his cheek.

You soon hear footsteps running away, you turn to see Dave running away down the hall.

Well so much for the project... and your grade.