NSFW Alphabet: Johnny Cade

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲
𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗱𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿.

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) After care is pretty much shared, Johnny is more so silent and nervous after sex

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) After care is pretty much shared, Johnny is more so silent and nervous after sex. He's usually swarmed in thoughts being 'What if you didn't like it' 'was I good enough'. Usually after enter-course Johnny will nervously look at you and ask how it was or if he was good. After you reassure him it was perfect he'll cuddle up to your side after making sure you're okay.

B= Body Part (His favorite body part of yours) Johnny's really attracted to your eyes, he loves to look you in the eyes while being intimate. He sometimes gets insecure about his body, so when he looks in your eyes he feels as if it's a reassurance from you. He also really loves your lips, he loves the way they feel against his skin and lips.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum basically) Johnny likes to cum more so in the condom than anything, he gets quite embarrassed and flustered with certain things and this is one of those main things. He doesn't want you to see that in fear of crude comments, he also doesn't want to have to clean it up in fear that it'll be disgusting to you.

D= Dirty Secret (Johnny's dirty secret) Johnny has this reacquiring image in his mind of you on your knees, but he couldn't bring himself to ask you for something like that so every time he try's to bring it up he just stutters an apology with bright red cheeks for the rest of the day. It's just super embarrassing for Johnny.

E= Experience (How experienced is Johnny) Not at all experienced, he doesn't know what he's doing so he usually follows your lead. He's never had a girlfriend before or someone who he really loved to do that with so he was a clueless bean. He trusts you enough to know that you would never hurt him in any way when helping to lead the way.

F= Favorite Position (His favorite position) Cowgirl and missionary, most of the time he doesn't know what he's doing so you take control most of the time which he likes better. He also like missionary because he can kiss you easier and stare into your eyes during the sensual moment. It's not his favorite because he's more likely to be in control and half of the time and he'll get insecure and nervous.

G= Goofy (Is he goofy during sex) He doesn't mind being goofy during sex, most of the time you're both serious but sometimes you'll laugh together at something that happened, but it's a major insecurity if you laugh or make a comment about a sound he slipped out or made.

H= Hair (Does the carpet match the drapes) Yes it does, Johnny's never been to obsessed or impressed over his area so it's mostly unkept shall you say, but once he started dating you he started keeping up with it and taming it more. It's not as thick as the hair on his head but thinner.

I= Intimacy (How romantic is Johnny during the moment) Johnny's a simp for the whole staring you in the eyes during the whole moment, he really likes watching your features and glossy eyes during the moment so he's pretty romantic but I wouldn't go as far as to say he would be the candle and roses type unless it was an anniversary or your birthday ;).

J= Jack Off (Masturbation) Johnny doesn't master-bate too often, but when he does he always thinks about you which kinda makes him embarrassed about seeing you the next day.

K= Kink (How kinky is Johnny) He's not really that kinky, I can see him as really liking to be tied up by you. Johnny actually really likes consensual masturbation, which basically means that you both touch yourselves to each other even though it embarrasses him to no end he really really enjoys it.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do) Johnny likes to stay close to the bedroom, the farthest he's gone is the lot with you but it was pitch black dark, so no one could see you two.  

M= Motivation (What gets Johnny going) He loves when you whisper things in his ear and really melts when you pepper kisses along his jaw.

N= No (A turn off, something Johnny would never do) Johnny would never ever cause you pain during sex, he hates abuse from anything and he would be very upset if you caused him any real physical pain from all his trauma from his parents. He believes making love should be nothing but pleasure for you both and super gentle.

O= Oral (His preference in giving and receiving) Johnny is very embarrassed for you to go down on him, he just doesn't really know how you would react when he would come so he really prefers giving you oral. He really enjoys it too, he loves when you tug on his hair and run your fingers through his brown locks.

P= Pace (Is he fast and rough, slow and sensual; etc) Johnny likes to be slow and sensual at the beginning for you to know how much he loves you. He doesn't want to cause you any pain what so ever, with that being said though if you ask him to go faster he will and eventually you'll be climaxing together in no time.

Q= Quickie (Johnny's opinion in quickies/fast and rushed sex) He doesn't like them all to much, he prefers the full sensual moment that super fast and rushed sex. But if you're super horny he'll do anything to please you so he's down.

R= Risk (Does he like to take risks) Not really, he likes to do certain things but the thought of getting caught by the gang or a stranger embarrasses him so much.

S= Stamina (How long can he go for, and how long does he last) He could go for 2 rounds, but mostly just one. Reason being is because making love between you two lasts for about an hour so by then you're both tired out and ready to rest.

T= Toy (Does he like to use toys) Not really, you both prefer the real thing instead of a toy that can't satisfy either of you.

U= Unfair (How much does he like to tease, does he tease) He teases a lot, but not on purpose. Sometimes he'll get so lost in a kiss he'll stop his thrusts and it's a major tease for you.

V= Volume (How loud is Johnny during the moment) Johnny is pretty loud, his whimpers are kinda high pitched and strained but mostly while he's cumming. He sometimes gets insecure about making sounds but he can't hold them back to long.

W= Wild Card (Random head-con for Johnny) Johnny makes really hot sounds during sex, his sounds can range from a moan/groan to a strained out whimper. It's one of the hottest things you've ever seen, his whimpers are very high pitched and breathless and usually occurs when you're ridding him or kissing his neck.

X= X- Ray (Lets see what's going on in them pants shall we) He's a solid 6 1/2 inches, no doubt about it.

Y= Yearning (How high is Johnny's sex drive) Not very high, but once he got with you he started seeing things differently. His sex drive was still pretty low but he would get turned on out of no where while being with you, but he'd be extremely embarrassed so he wouldn't say anything unless you noticed.

Z= Zzzzz (How fast does Johnny fall asleep afterwards) Not to fast, he likes to watch you fall asleep. He only falls asleep after you've fallen asleep, but if he's really tired he'll fall asleep faster than you which he likes to protest about sometimes until you cuddle him closer and start playing with his hair.