Billy Gambini: Not Guilty

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 @ralphsoneandonly 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.

  "The defense rests" Vinny smirks confidently, as he walks back to his known seat beside Billy, your boyfriend. The judges jaw falls flat open, still in shock of Lisa's statement.

"Uh Mr. Trata..." The judges turns to the other attorney.

  Silence.

  Silence was all you could hear, soon he stands up looking bewildered "your honor... in order of Ms. Vito's testimony... the state would like to dismiss all charges" he smiles, still trying to recover from what just happened moments ago.

  The court goes into a jury of chants and hoots, as you jump up from your seat with a hand against your heart from it pumping so fast. Billy goes straight to Vinny, giving him cheers and praises on how well he protected the boys, this being Vinny's first big case.

Tears build in Billy's eyes as you both run towards each other, enveloping you in a warm caring hug that you had both missed so much. Billy picks you up and spins you around as the judge keeps trying to calm down the jury's chants.

  "I'm takin' you home My love" Billy smiles widely as he presses fast kisses to your neck before wrapping your legs around his waist and carrying you to his car that waited for him in the back.

  The car ride only lasts five minutes as your hotel was not that far away from the court, jumping out of the car Billy rushes to your side, opening the door he laughs while picking you up bridal style and kicking the door closed with his foot.

  "I am goin' to make love to you all night" He presses his lips against yours in a slow kiss before opening and closing the hotel door with his foot.

  Laying you gently on the bed he starts unbuttoning his suit while staring you down, taking of the jacket, he slips off the tie and button up shirt off before crawling on you. "This'll need to go" he mumbled before pulling off your shirt.

There's a giant beam in his eyes as he admires the love of his life in such a vulnerable state, he runs his fingers down your arm; skin to skin. The light touch bringing shivers down your spine, he stares at you with a light smirk as his eyes start to darken with clouded lust.

His fingers trail down to your pants, slowly but surely he starts unbuttoning the small silver buttons one by one using both hands as he straddles your waist. Leaning down he hovers his lips over your sensitive warm skin. Everywhere his lips lightly touch it leaves more burning sensations.

Your breathing picks up as your chest heaves up and down with deep breaths, you could tell there was a switch in the mood. Every time you and Billy were together intimately like this it was always loving of course, but this was more like he was making up for years of missed love and touch.