In the beginning

Green, that was what Akimi saw as she strolled down the street

Green, that was what Akimi saw as she strolled down the street. It was just a normal day, wake up, go to school, ignore the craziness in said school, go home. But now her favorite part of the day was ruined because some bitch had to go all avada kedavra on her.

'I hope I don't die, I have a tes-wait, death here I come!!!'

Unfortunately for Akimi,death did not come. Once her vision cleared a dark, very cliche alleyway greeted her vision. She sat there on the ground trying to recollect her scrambled thoughts. She concluded that this was just another funny trick played by God. Although in reality it was someone who was not quite a God, but practically is.

Standing up, she looked around again finding nothing but trash, she moved on towards the light. Bright lights and a busy road flashed into her view,

'I'm still in Japan', was her thoughts as she further inspected her surroundings. But her luck soon ran out right then as she was hit in the head by a crumpled piece of paper.

"What the fu-",she stopped her curse as she saw who threw it. A handsome guy was approaching her, but that wasn't what caught her attention, it was the fact that he looked exactly like her. The guy in question also seemed to freeze as he stared at her, no words were spoken as the look-alikes looked at the other.

That was until of course a certain character appeared.

"HEY!!! Why'd you leave me alone!!! What are you doi- What!!! You have a sister!!! Why didn't you te-", his ramblings were stopped with a wave of the other guy's hand.

"Taka, prepare the limo." His words were met with much opposition. Akimi looked towards her male counterpart in bewilderment, he just looked at her and now he's going to just leave!

The person called 'Taka', was just as confused, he was about to protest but one look from the blue haired stranger had him freezing up and doing as he said.

While he did that, Akimi's genderbend turned to her, "I apologize but I'm afraid you'll be coming with us."

Akimi with all of her sarcasm rebuked, "Why, are you gonna sue me for copyright? I'm sorry but I can't control my genetics."

At her words 'Taka' struggled to not laugh, while the person she said it to twitched his eye in annoyance. Something which did not go unnoticed by the person calling the limo and the one who had just been teleported.

Seeing as their ride was going to take a while to arrive, the blue #2 decided to make some small talk by introducing himself and his 'assistant'.

"I'm sure you're wondering who I am, my name's Manoto Akiko, and this dimwit is Inaoka Takahiro."

The now named Akiko looked at Akimi for her response. She stared at them apprehensively, although she didn't trust them she saw she didn't really have a choice in this.

"I'm Manoto Akimi and I'm pretty sure I don't have any long lost siblings, furthermore how can I trust to follow you?" After all we were complete strangers before we just happened to meet."