Oh, a limo

The trio were in a limo heading to Ouran Academy

The trio were in a limo heading to Ouran Academy. After the events of what had happened the previous day, they were pretty eager to start their (Akikos') plan. Inside said limo, Akiko and Takahiro were telling Akimi about the last member of the notorious host club, one they didn't discuss the previous day due to forgetfulness (or that they were too shocked to be able carry on the conversation).

"The last member is probably the most relatable for you, because you're both commoners, at least well you were." Akiko remarked, as he recalled that Akimi wasn't really born rich.

"Gee thanks, and he was the natural type right?"

"Yup, this is apparently because even though he just joined, he was a natural at wooing girls." This time Takahiro was the one who spoke (for once), "I've actually met the guy, he's really nice and is probably the only member who isn't that overly eccentric."

"Really, how did he get in the host club then?"

"Apparently he broke a really expensive Vase, and he had to join in order to pay off his debt."

"How much was it?"

"¥8,000,000" (8 million yen" = $98,027.20 Canadian dollars and $73,000.86 American dollars, I used Msn currency converter)

"..." She took a breath "What the ever loving FU[REDACTED]"

"No swearing, I don't want another Taka" Akiko laughed at her surprise, "Although he isn't important in my plan due to his status, he would still be helpful because he only got into Ouran with a scholarship, and those who get in with scholarships are often the most successful people. Even if they don't have an important background, they often gain important connections."

"Which is what we're here to do, right?" Akimi clarified, as she looked out of the nearest window.

"Yes, now you remember what to do when we get there, right?" Akiko addressed the two distracted teenagers.

"Yup"

"Of Course"

"Then do you mind telling me?" He asked unsure that the other two people in the limo remembered what they all agreed to do, just a moment ago.

"Cause a commotion when we arrive?"

"Gather attention when we arrive?"

"Yes.. in a way, and not a chaotic type of commotion Akimi, we simply want to make ourselves noticeable." He acknowledged, relieved that they remembered albeit a bit concerned as to what kind of commotion Akimi was planning on doing.

It was at that moment they finally arrived at the pink building that highly contrasted to the yellow and blue they were wearing.

In fact when Akimi saw the yellow marshmallow that was her uniform, she was, in seconds laughing on the ground as Akiko and Takahiro looked at her with concern.