Oho, Who's this?

Hɐr̵͕͇̟̜̜͒̆̄̈́̈́̾̆̚u̷̗̰̫̞̳̫̱͒̽̆̐̆̈̈͒̊̕hⓘ POV

You know, I thought today would just be some normal day. I woke up, got dressed, double checked if there were gonna be any sales, and went to school. Normal, right, I should have guessed that something was gonna be different.

But, nothing ever is going to be normal, not since i joined the host club.

Today, there were a lot more conversations, that should have been the first clue, second, when I went to my classroom, the insufferable twins, instead of glomping on me immediately, they stayed in their seats talking about something.

By then, I should have noticed something was different, but no, I wanted to think it was just a normal day at Ouran Academy. When the twins noticed me, their devil faces appeared, the mischievous faces that told me they were up to no good.

"Heyyy, Haruhi" They said in sync, as they walked up toward me, completely ignoring the other people in the room as usual. Sometimes it seemed like whenever I interact with the twins or any of the host club members, it seems like we get caught up in our own world, the other people, if there are any, simply become backdrops. (Shit, The wall)

But anyways, i was just rambling, it's not like we are just part of a book or show, where I'm the main character or anything. (For F[REDACTED}'s sake, the wall!)

"Yes?" They looked at me with eyes that made it seem like I was going to be sacrificed, as I answered them.

"Did"

"You"

"Hear"

"About"

"The new transfer students?" "The new transfer students?"

"What?" I replied, to their somewhat creepy, alternating speech.

"Oh, so you didn't," Hikaru said, as he looked at me with an unneeded pitying expression.

"Well, don't worry we'll tell you all about them", Karou continued, with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Apparently they're also twins, and they came to school with Inaoka Takahiro."

Inaoka Takahiro, he's in this class if I remember, pretty insignificant except for his eyes, which are a really nice amber colour. The new kids came with him, so he must know them, but why did they suddenly want to transfer?

"Yeah, but that's not the only thing, apparently they both have blue hair!" Hikaru exclaimed, as he reminisced about his once blue hair.

"Blue... hair?"

"Yup, and they also look really good, according to the people who saw them this morning." Karou chimed in, as he looked at his brother, possibly communicating telepathically.

"So... Haruhiiii.." They said once again in sync with one another. "Go do the club a favour and try to get them in the club!"

"Although... only one of them is going to join, since they are fraternal twins (twins who only share 50% similarity, two different eggs, not one egg split apart), so only one of them is a guy, his sister can probably be a customer though." Karou remarked, as he recalled that the new twins were not identical, like Hikaru and himself.