POV// Ariana Grande #1

Hi everyone! Please let me know what you think of this chapter. I am seriously considering turning it into a book. I look forward to the feedback!

-Spoonie

##############

You closed your eyes as the makeup artist touched up your under makeup. You felt your stomach flutter slightly and you couldn't believe that this was happening. It felt like forever ago that you were just an English major at UCLA with no sense of direction. Now you were here, getting ready to tell your life's story leading up to your wedding day to the most amazing woman you'd ever met.

"So Y/N," the director drew your attention as you stated into the camera, "Start from the beginning. How did you meet?"

You smiled a little, laughing as you thought back to the day you met Ariana, "She hit me with her car."

"She what?"

"At the time I was living in Burbank," you explained, "I guess celebrities were mass migrating there and away from Los Angeles. Anyway, I was coming out of Albertsons with my groceries and I was almost to my car when I was slammed into by a Range Rover pulling out of the spot next to mine..."

_______________________________

May 12th, 2018

Pain radiates from your left side as you land roughly on the paved parking lot. Your groceries are scattered all around you, the majority of it ruined as you grunt in pain, blinking to try and understand what the hell just happened. You hear the sound of a horn followed by a shrill oh my god! And you could feel your world getting a little murky.

"Hello? Can you hear me," a voice above you drew your attention and you blink, trying to focus on the sweet voice that was cutting through the beginnings of a splitting headache.

You look up and the sun is blocked out by the face of a somewhat familiar woman. As in, you knew the face but you'd never personally met the person. It vaguely hits you that you were just run over by Ariana Grande and you choke out a laugh, only to wince and stop.

"Oh thank God," she blinks back tears, looking relieved as you try to sit up only for your arm to scream in protest, forcing you back down.

"Fuck!"

"Oh my god please don't move," she begged, "we're calling an ambulance now. I'm so sorry, we didn't see you there."

"I just got hit by Ariana fucking Grande," you mutter to yourself, puzzled by the sentence.

She looks like she didn't know if she wanted to laugh or cry at your words, so she settled for both, letting out a choked laugh as tears slip past her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," she repeats, "I feel so horrible. Please just wait for the ambulance to move. I'll cover all your medical expenses."

Well, at least she was being sweet about it. She looked distraught at the entire situation but the way life had been going lately you were not even surprised by the turn of events.

"You have a really nice car," you blurt out, feeling more out of it by the second.

She laughs, wiping her tears as she took your hand, "thank you. What's your name? I'm Ariana."

"Y/N...Y/L/N," you breathe out, fighting against heavy eyelids, "I don't want to scare you or anything but I'm pretty sure I have a concussion and I'm trying very hard not to pass out."

"Oh god, ok," she looked lost, and you hear people in the background but you were focusing on her so you don't fall asleep, "ok. I hear the ambulance. Just hold on ok?"